Re: NFS Heat: Stuck looking backwards (PC)

by JazzyChewshoe

Original Post

NFS Heat: Stuck looking backwards (PC)

★★★ Newbie

I'm stuck looking backwards.

I had just installed the game and was looking forward to playing, but the camera was glitched out to the point where i could only see behind myself and not where I was going. I had to play the entire tutorial in reverse, which was a pain to do. If you don't quite get what I'm trying to describe, I'm stuck seeing the game like this:

Message 1 of 10 (7,546 Views)

Message 2 of 10 (7,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Neither of these solutions worked. I should clarify that I'm playing the game on keyboard and even after switching to a different keyboard, the problem was still there. This seems like an issue with the game itself.

Message 3 of 10 (7,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JazzyChewshoe lol what can u expect from ea. im facing this issue today and i suppose they don't even care anymore about this stuff. All conflicting codebases simply forgotten. EA u should probably take a leaf out of No Man's Skies book. Or just watch the video by internet historian on the same.
Message 4 of 10 (5,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

alright i just had to reset my system.

But anywho's EA peeps u should grow some balls and while climbing on the corporate ladder maybe throw some bones to your loyal customers.

Me self? i can always find someone to bypass denuvo Wink

Message 5 of 10 (5,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 6 of 10 (4,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JazzyChewshoe am experiencing the same issue on my ps4
Message 7 of 10 (4,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm about to get a refund unplayable on PC veiw stuck wtf $80 for unplayable and can't do a refund cus I was trying to get it to work and had it open for over 2 hours why do I even bother with your games anymore and I was expected for this, thanks for taking my cash 

Message 8 of 10 (3,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any fix ?

Message 9 of 10 (3,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same issue, apparently it was because my controller and keyboard was both plugged in, if that's the case, just unplug the controller and restart. 

Message 10 of 10 (3,014 Views)