NFS Heat - Server will disconnect in near future

by GolfGeezer97

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat - Server will disconnect in near future

★★★ Newbie

I’ve never been more pissed off about a game in my entire life 1.7 million rep in one night and the * server disconnects and restarts the game on my final race! Are you absolutely * joking with me, more like need for fixing the * * game. Who thought the server disconnecting would be a good idea? Are they high at the EA head quarters. Never playing online again, * that. I feel everyone’s pain.

Message 11 of 19 (2,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant Even connect to online=(

Message 12 of 19 (2,422 Views)

★ Apprentice
i like online races, i hope that it will be fixed in the future, is s great game?
Message 13 of 19 (2,255 Views)

★ Novice

The game gives you a heads up on it shutting down so if your in the middle of something its either you leave it or you try your best to finish. Like come on don't act like jeez,  there,s a reason for safe houses use them. They have so many other games running their servers that it would make sense for them to shutdown over time because next thing you know EA servers are down because to many servers were being over used. So stop complaining I've been doing fine for the past 5 servers so.

Message 14 of 19 (2,110 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Man, that is definitely crap. I'm surprised your controller or TV isn't busted after that. That is a lot of effort (especially after getting one mil in rep points).

I have had the game shut off without warning and in mid race, but after what some of you are going through I just feel that loss with you. 

Message 15 of 19 (1,946 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I keep having the same damn problem.. Happened twice with me. Fix ur * ea

Message 16 of 19 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have even experienced the log out soon message as I was literally entering a new server from a previous server shutting down soon, I mean why I that even allowed to be a possibility for real?

Message 17 of 19 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game is actually unplayable with the amount of times the servers I connect to restart. It is 2021 right?

Message 18 of 19 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I happens a lot and its quite annoying 

Message 19 of 19 (1,008 Views)