NFS Heat - Server will disconnect in near future

by GolfGeezer97

Original Post

NFS Heat - Server will disconnect in near future

★★★ Newbie

Why do the servers disconnect after a period of time. It just caused me to lose all the rep I'd accquired in one night and I was 1 foot away from finishing a race before heading back to the garage to bank it all. But no EA, your servers had a different idea. FIX IT!!

Message 1 of 19 (29,727 Views)

Re: NFS Heat - Server will disconnect in near future

★★★ Novice
@GolfGeezer97 I feel you brother thats why i do not play online ... EA should be very serious about it . The most fun part of the game is to roll with your friends.
Message 2 of 19 (29,604 Views)

★ Novice
My first time getting rep to a million and on my way back to the garage to level up and server disconnects... come on ea this is total crap, other then that the game is amazing but please fix this issue as soon as, I feel you pain @GolfGeezer97 I really do.
Message 3 of 19 (29,454 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Update came few days ago. Not fixed. Seems like EA doesn't care again. No wonder why ppl call them the worst! And I thought maybe I give the game a go. * them. 

Message 4 of 19 (29,408 Views)

★★ Novice
@GolfGeezer97 same problem here, i stoped playing online..
Message 5 of 19 (29,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@rexclonex1 wrote:
@GolfGeezer97I feel you brother thats why i do not play online ... EA should be very serious about it . The most fun part of the game is to roll with your friends.

Funny thing is, I was online with one of my friends, happened to us both at the same haha, we went mental shouting at the game for like 5 mins

Message 6 of 19 (29,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Acheronkaa wrote:
My first time getting rep to a million and on my way back to the garage to level up and server disconnects... come on ea this is total crap, other then that the game is amazing but please fix this issue as soon as, I feel you pain @GolfGeezer97 I really do.

Awh no way man, that much rep to bank as well. God damn, all that effort just to be wiped away by lousy servers, not fair at all that man

Message 7 of 19 (29,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had it happen twice within a 4 hour session.  Other times, I've just been booted off just because it's EA and they don't believe in having a fully functional game or servers.

What's really BS is that EA will never, EVER listen to their customers and will instead continue to be stuck in a delusional state where they think nothing is wrong.

Message 8 of 19 (29,059 Views)

★★★ Novice

Definitely...  Today i have lost 1 million Reps and 5 High Heat Parts :D What a day... I would slap a worker who ever tells he is from EA.

Message 9 of 19 (28,805 Views)

★★ Novice

The same for me. I was making my last race to reach 1 million rep in one night, and had a high race 3 part and high race 5 part as well, and the server went down, i was so mad. I even use ea chat with them but they will not give the rep back or something. They need to fix this, because i play a lot online with friends, and it seems that the server are only for one hour, always shutting down. And the game is good, but that ruins all of the experience.

Message 10 of 19 (28,763 Views)