NFS Heat Saved Data not loading?

by kush10067

Original Post

NFS Heat Saved Data not loading?

★★★ Newbie

I was restarting the game and when I opened it all data was gone and the game started as new. I tried to repair the game but it still seems like my data isn't coming back.. Is there anyone that can help me out. I don't want to race for 30 hours again.

Message 1 of 3 (958 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Saved Data not loading?

★★ Novice

I was casually playing the game and I wanted to go into online and it’s kept disconnecting me or apparently ‘kicked, from the game so I closed my app then restarted the game to see if it would fix then I couldn’t play the game so I tried to restore my saved data but as I did that I went back into the game and all I saw the loading menu like I just bought the game and the cutscene and the start and now apparently I will get it back after this update 1.5 goes live so best of luck to me and everybody else suffering with the same issue!

👍

Message 2 of 3 (892 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Saved Data not loading?

★★★ Newbie

Played this game in 2020 via my sons CD  I uninstalled it and put my file in the cloud. Now that i wanted to play this again  and got this game digitally my old NFS heat files wont load and the game makes me start all over again. 

Message 3 of 3 (542 Views)