Re: NFS Heat PC Black Screen at Launch

by ayoroam

Original Post

NFS Heat PC Crash

★★★★ Novice

I don't know what to do anymore.

As of yesterday (November 13th), I have tried everything in the forums, online,and various different methods and recommendations, with no success, from uninstalling/reinstalling the game, to changing priorities and boot setups on my computer.

All I get is a black windowed screen as I launch the game, and in under 30 seconds, it just closes, crashes, no audio, nothing, just blank and closes.

There was an update on today(November 14th), all excited, to only being met with more disappointment, repaired files to make sure... nothing.

Is this a common issue? Is it being looked at AT ALL?
Really disappointed about this 

Message 1 of 15 (8,847 Views)

Re: NFS Heat PC Crash

Community Manager

@ayoroam 

This is being looked into. To help us with that, can you please reply to our info request at the following link, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-REQUEST-PC-Extended-black-loading-screen-during-Onli...

barry.png
Message 2 of 15 (8,823 Views)

NFS Heat PC Black Screen at Launch

★★★★ Novice

After an entire week of not being able to play due to this problem right here(https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-PC-Crash/m-p/8423635#M1207)

Update on the 21st, expecting to be fixed as I saw a "Crash Fixes" on the patch notes... the same problem occurs as last time.. click to launch the game, window pops up on the corner of my screen, nothing but black screen, no audio, nothing, and closes after 10 seconds of the NFS Heat window being open

Really disappointed

attached a picture for better understanding, or at least an example... that window pops up, 10 seconds, and then closes, game doesn't launch

Message 3 of 15 (8,925 Views)

★★ Novice

This exact same thing is happening to me! I payed for premier so I could get early access and ever since the first day it was out it just opens on a black screen just like yours.

They really need to fix their game. 

Have you found a solution?

Message 4 of 15 (8,887 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I tried pretty much everything that comes to mind, uninstall/reinstall, updated it, repaired, tried different boot methods or turning off certain settings within the game files, no success... if i ever do find something, i'll post it here

Message 5 of 15 (8,876 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried virtually everything too and spent hours with customer service but no luck...

I'll post here too if I figure anything out. Good luck!

Message 6 of 15 (8,834 Views)

NFS Heat Update on PC Black Screen crash on startup?

★★★★ Novice

it's been almost 2 weeks now that I haven't been able to play, let alone launch the game on PC (referring to this issue https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-PC-Black-Screen-at-Launch/m-p/8457337#M2145)

Has there been any updates on this? Still patiently waiting, just want an update or anything really discussing this problem

Message 7 of 15 (8,799 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Update on PC Black Screen crash on startup?

★★ Novice

Any fix yet?

Message 8 of 15 (8,682 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Update on PC Black Screen crash on startup?

★★ Apprentice

No fix & EA support is no help smh 

Message 9 of 15 (8,678 Views)

Re: NFS Heat PC Crash

Message 10 of 15 (8,618 Views)