NFS Heat Item sync error 0019080F

by SmokeMyBenson

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item sync error 0019080F

★ Apprentice

Have Ea/Devs at least acknowledged this issue? How will they roll out a fix if they don't even consider this an issue? I am saying this because I contact the ea chat support and they say refuse to consider this an issue on their side and advised me to have only one account on my PS4 and delete the other to solve the issue. I have 2 accounts on my PS4 so they basically said that one copy of the game can run on only one account. 

Message 11 of 65 (3,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope so too I lost 108, 000 and upgrades to my car, I just want to play multiplayer with my dad and brothers but can’t 

Message 12 of 65 (3,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes they request not to play the game 

Message 13 of 65 (3,296 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This did nothing to resolve my issue.

I had $720,000 and then randomly the game synced to whatever it synced to and I'm reduced to $2,004.

I've played for 4 hours to get this back up to around $400,000. I've just logged back on and nothing saved. Wtaf EA

Message 14 of 65 (3,230 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@xgods_glftx wow. So my girlfriend was playing offline while I was at work, i get home and there's 175,000 in the bank... I connect to the internet to go online Aaaaaaaand it's gone. Down all the way to 31,000. At least I didn't lose any of my cars this time it seems..
Message 15 of 65 (3,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@mamory269EA " Here's a game you can buy for $100... sorry can you guys please not play the game we've F U C K E D it and need to fix it".... Hmmm you'd think they would make a game that can at least keep and save progress BEFORE sending it out to the public and wasting hours of our time... but no.

Message 16 of 65 (3,210 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bro I grinded $1,247,000 bought a car for that much and upgraded it and tried to go online with my friend and it said local save data doesn’t match online and it WIPED THE STUFF I JUST BOUGH AND GRINDED FOR I HAVE 9,000 now and the car I have is gone MY 1,000,000 car is GONE AND ALL MY MONEY WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

Message 17 of 65 (3,137 Views)

★ Novice

I just lost over 1.3 million dollars and the motivation to play the game. Hours of grinding thru races down the drain.

Message 18 of 65 (3,133 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@L3Wi22 This is the kind of crap that is making me not want to play.. I did hours of troubleshooting last night to try and figure out what the problem could be (if it was something on my end). I eventually concluded it's an error on EA's server and has nothing to do with anything I do in-game. I continued playing solo while connected to the internet, did some races upgraded my car a bit, got into a cop chase and leveled up, then did a heap of drift zones to get more cash ($88,869). I logged out and upon seeing the "your unsaved progress will be lost" screen started to worry, log out and lose $44,000, all the parts I bought for my car but still have the level up... makes no sense at all. So I close the game, disconnect the internet and start it again offline, it's still the same ($44,869 and no parts) connect to the internet, Sync error randomly puts my cash down to $7,869. So i logged out, quit the game and restarted online got an item sync fail, local inventory doesn't match, synced my inventory and nothing changed at all... It's so fckn random. The amounts of cash they gave me... I know that I didn't have that number at any point because I wrote down how much cash I had after making or spending it. So it's not even like they're taking you back to a previous save it's just totally random!
When are you going to fix this EA?!
Message 19 of 65 (3,111 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m taking this game back . I didn’t pay $60 to loose all my progress . I put in a hard grind accumulated about $180k on top of the 50k that I already had and plus rep for night races . Somehow i’m back to my original balance . 

Message 20 of 65 (2,912 Views)