Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NFS Heat Item sync error 0019080F

by SmokeMyBenson

Original Post

NFS Heat Item sync error 0019080F

★★★★ Novice

Played nfs heat for 4 hours on the ea access trial on xbox one x, saved the game, came out of it, then now when I load back into the game I get this error Item sync error 0019080F, I have lost all bought parts for my cars, this is very frustrating and hope some one can help

Message 1 of 56 (4,996 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item sync error 0019080F

Community Manager

@SmokeMyBenson 

Please fully power off your console and router, power them back up and retry.

Let us know if this helps you, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 56 (4,968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That resolution did absolutely nothing for me... I have the same issue and cannot play online... My error code is different though.. it's 40080000. But it's also regarding the item synchronisation failed.

Message 3 of 56 (4,925 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I lost 80K with this glitch y’all got going on man. i’m heated asf

Message 4 of 56 (4,835 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Power cycling my console did not fix this issue and I do not want to lose all the hours I put into this game already.  There is no need for item synchronization with your servers, this should just be part of a basic save game function.

Message 5 of 56 (4,781 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TheFaustusPHD you hit the nail on the head why in the **** is it syncing to an ea server anyway? Its not like the data can restore itself anyway i have tried. Im on my 4th full restart on the game and its frustrating. I hope we get a fix tuesday im preying as i have my original data on ps+ cloud
Message 6 of 56 (4,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Real_Swauce80K... I lost over 220K, a fully done up car and the car you get for completing the drifting driver story missions.. not to mention 2 - 3 hours of play time getting the money and customising the car. Oh and it says I've completed the mission I get the car for but no car in my garage.... 🤷‍♂️

Message 7 of 56 (4,697 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i made a comeback though, me & my crew are already on level 49 for going for the Ferrari & all level 50s.

Message 8 of 56 (4,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Real_SwauceDamn, nice. I just deleted my progression data and am starting again from scratch myself. Was at lv27 rep with a fully done race, drift and off road set up but oh well. Such is life with EA... backed up my old progression save on the ps+ cloud just incase they do decide to fix this though.

Message 9 of 56 (4,668 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@uh2mnsa8lhzs Same here, im hoping we get an update today fingers crossed.
Message 10 of 56 (4,665 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help