Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by JustMarkee

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DavidSo why can't I upload my local/offline inventory to the online inventory? Why am I always getting this error code 40080000?

Let's see:

- i deleted all users except for my main psn id

- i copied my previous save file to the cloud, and deleted it from my system

- deleted the game, then did a fresh install, and started a new game from ground zero, which i was prompted that I'm unable to connect to ea server's, that I need to check my internet connection, that is working fabulously.

- then the error code 40080000

So what haven't i done, that ea thinks is the reason, since it seems as no one thinks it's their products failure? 

Message 381 of 479 (569 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@jamfanI made a call to support of EA, Some users with accounts secundaries and sync with a same account EA and included in friends list are causing this error. He recommented remove and block yours others accounts PSN Id in your friends list. The team Ghost games know this error and created a ticket to develope a solving. That's what said for me.

Message 382 of 479 (544 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★ Newbie
@JustMarkee how do you fix this issue? I'm having the same exact problem.
Message 383 of 479 (468 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@Chriswarren3177 wrote:
@JustMarkeehow do you fix this issue? I'm having the same exact problem.

@Chriswarren3177 You can't fix it. This is the last inventory synchronization error code left for EA/Ghost to fix. It's just a waiting game.

Message 384 of 479 (463 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

WHOA! 39 pages dedicated to this one error on PS4. That's a pretty major bug. But that...well, that would be good with pretty much any other developer/publisher, but with EA it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Hopefully they fix it. But they might still be pouting around after being yelled at for their "surprise mechanics" so they might not fix this problem and then Heat, the best NFS game in like a decade, will become an unplayable pile of nothingness 'cause every time you log on, they items won't sync and you get to start all over.

Hopefully, they care enough to fix the sync errors, though.

Message 385 of 479 (434 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Would EA provide any compensation for players who faced issues? I can't play for a week

Message 386 of 479 (424 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@dimkoydimkoy HA! It's been a month for me and I lost 100 percent completion. Don't expect anything but a game to throw in the trash.
Message 387 of 479 (411 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I demand a refund still the same thing no fix / 79 euro in the trashcan

Message 388 of 479 (403 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

This happened to me after the update, I don’t even share the game and never played on another console, Cmon man. My last nfs if this continues.

Message 389 of 479 (375 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Error Code 40080000 Item System Synchronization Failed.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, don't try connecting with your account EA on game. My cash in campaing it is disappearing all time that i try logon. Check Settings>Privacy and disable the option Automatic connection.

Message 390 of 479 (273 Views)
Twitter Stream