Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by JustMarkee
Reply

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★ Newbie

I’m having the same damn problem and it’s so annoying 

Message 351 of 446 (398 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★★★ Novice

I bought the game on Sunday 12/8/19, and I've been getting this error code everyday.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing, and the same issue.  My playstation id is the primary id on this system.  Really blows that i can't play online with my daughter or buddies.  Ive owned previous ea titles, and never had this issue!!! 

Message 352 of 446 (311 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★ Guide

@jamfan wrote:

I bought the game on Sunday 12/8/19, and I've been getting this error code everyday.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing, and the same issue.  My playstation id is the primary id on this system.  Really blows that i can't play online with my daughter or buddies.  Ive owned previous ea titles, and never had this issue!!! 


It's supposed to be fixed in today's patch, but I highly doubt anyone will get lost progress back.

Message 353 of 446 (298 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

Community Manager

@jamfan Hi, can we check if you've encountered this issue since today's update?

Message 354 of 446 (289 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Well that won't be until this evening
Message 355 of 446 (271 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★ Guide

@EA_David wrote:

@jamfan Hi, can we check if you've encountered this issue since today's update?


@EA_David I won't be able to check until tonight either.

Message 356 of 446 (266 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

Community Manager

@GhostRider12897 Thanks, please let us know. 

Message 357 of 446 (263 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★★★★ Novice

Still the same bs for me ... for weeks its been like this

Message 358 of 446 (259 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BelGyptian wrote:

Still the same bs for me ... for weeks its been like this


@BelGyptian To clarify, just because it is still saying that your inventory doesn't match, doesn't mean they haven't fixed it. You have to hit yes and see if it actually syncs properly. The issue was that syncing was failing, causing lost data. They are trying to fix the failure, not the inventory not matching

Message 359 of 446 (245 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★ Newbie

Hey David even after the update i’m still getting the error 4008000 item synchronisation error so i can’t play online ;(

Message 360 of 446 (223 Views)
Twitter Stream