NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by JustMarkee

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★ Guide

@Raffenshwaggen wrote:
  • I’ve come to a conclusion that this happened to anyone that played the trial and/or is game sharing. Any feedback on this ? 

@Raffenshwaggen This is not correct. I didn't do either of those things.

Message 371 of 588 (1,306 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happend to me

Message 372 of 588 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GoodhandAAx1 The same thing happend to me
Message 373 of 588 (1,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same happened to me I haven’t been on in over a week get on joined my friends lobby it doesn’t let us in I reset my game and boom it’s broken error everywhere won’t load online anything so after about 20 minutes of trying it lets me in with only the deluxe cars and nothing else I had over 20 cars all 400+ with ultimate plus parts all gone.... I even have to re race all the heat races again because it showing the ultimate and ultimate plus parts locked again. This is game breaking should be refundable tbh just blantinly stealing our time and effort towards this game. I had at least 20 hours on this game already and for what to show? Nothing anymore my gamertag for Xbox is Selectedly if maybe EA could actually do something for compensation.

Message 374 of 588 (1,496 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me yesterday. This has gone on months now looking at some of the posts. And they expect us not to be angry when they don’t provide in game currency to those who lost everything. Is anybody even doing anything. I have managed to stop 5 sales of the game already by telling friends about it. 

Message 375 of 588 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So is there no fix for this then. 

Like others have said I was loving the game only bought it on Wednesday and I've lost it all. 

Message 376 of 588 (1,478 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My car not loaded all the way on the home screen & it won’t let me load into online or solo play I’m stuck at the NFS heat loading screen & all I can do is change the music.. what’s going on 

Message 377 of 588 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys I have just finished talking to a EA help desk about this issue and what to do. I haven't done this yet as I'm having issues with my external hard drive. I want to make sure I back it all up first be for doing this. I have screen shot the email from them

Hope this works and helps 🤞

Message 378 of 588 (1,440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Even the interface when selecting car mods, is glitched out after the glitch happened where it took my bank, all my cars, and reset my character. Look at how broken this junk is.

NFS Heat is broken.jpg

Message 379 of 588 (1,408 Views)

★★ Novice
@Frenzyphrenia Did you bounce between online and solo mode at all?
Message 380 of 588 (1,405 Views)