NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by JustMarkee

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have spent over 2 1/2 hours on hold with no reply from any of these people at  EA I am done with these games

Message 281 of 588 (1,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I have not had any more issues with my game since I started playing again. I also haven't played in solo either though. Not gonna risk it.

Message 282 of 588 (1,904 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry I don't care to play online. Will this sync issue cause deletion of my local campaign progress and inventory? Also, I recommend listening to Horst Schulze's talk about customer expectations. The silence in this forum from EA is giving your customers the impression that you don't care. Periodic updates as the dev team understands the issue, its impact, and timeline towards a solution would go a long way.

Message 283 of 588 (1,702 Views)

NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Just bought a new car, went to look at other paint jobs from the “Community” and said that my online inventory didn’t match so I went to sync the inventory. Got the 40001000000 error and it crashed and exited the game. When I restarted the game all my money and cars were gone, even the initial car I was given.
What car were you using? I had the Mustang and just bought Challenger
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Road race
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? All my cars and money are gone.
What do you expect to see? All my cars and money back.

Nothing

Message 284 of 588 (9,865 Views)

Re: Error code 40010000

★★★★★ Newbie

Been 3 weeks and still no fix on my end. I’m done f*** you EA. 

Message 285 of 588 (1,667 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just deleted my save file as a last resort and STILL getting  the error code. Phenomenal. You know what’s even more messed up? I was actually having fun with this game. I was starting to feel like you guys were getting on the right track. Now I see I was incredibly wrong. Broken product. Now I have to convince gamestop to refund me my money. F****** awesome. No real solid responses from the community managers in days. No real fixes to the problem. Lost my cars, lost my upgrades. What an experience. I literally have never experienced this much trouble just trying to play a supposedly finished product. I logged into this S*** just to give you useless f***s a piece of my mind. you take our money and once you have it, any problems that arise don’t matter. Clearly you people don’t care. Thanks for solidifying my distrust in your horrible company and thank you for stealing from me. 

Message 286 of 588 (1,629 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@othexassassino Looks like im going down the same route as you. Hopefully, somehow we get a refund.
Message 287 of 588 (1,612 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@othexassassino Honestly it’s intentional at this point, never have I ever had this problem with any account, game, EA product, etc. but yet no matter what nor how long we the paying people that are allowing the game to flourish as it is (which EA wouldn’t be without) nor how many people have the same exact issue and or complaints, we are just left on our own, with no respond nor explanation. I’m starting to begin to think there’s going to be some type of legal action, there’s no way this can be legitimate to sell products that don’t even preform the way it is advertised, ssoooooo false advertising??
Message 288 of 588 (1,598 Views)

Re: Item Synchronization failure?

★★ Novice

I just got this today. 4001000 PS4 I had about 150k in the bank and ferraris, lamborghinis so on and so forth. 

The fact that its been over 3 weeks with no response whatsoever from EA doesnt inspire alot of confidence.

Message 289 of 588 (1,588 Views)

Re: Item Synchronization failure?

★★★★★ Newbie

After having to pull hair out at gamestop I finally convinced them to give me my F****** refund. What a load of S*** I was so excited to play this game and when it was working, it was actually lots of fun. What a damn shame. I am flabbergasted at this whole experience. I was willing to start from the beginning but even after deleting my save file I couldn’t sync up the stupid data. Take your game and shove it where the sun don’t shine EA. I’m gonna make sure I reach out to my friends on YouTube to let them know to spread the word. Hopefully people catch on and don’t bother even buying this trash. Dead on arrival. Wish the best to all who still are trying to get it to work. I for one have quit trying.

Message 290 of 588 (1,576 Views)