Re: Error code 40010000

by ElSmeagolWitz

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

This will never be fixed. EA has considered this issue solved. Time to accept the loss, especially if you bought digital like me.

Message 571 of 588 (1,304 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Roothless_Sixa did you start playing again at all afterwards? I was just going to start building my bank back up. I was at the same total I ended last night with when I logged back in today. Is my money going to eventually get wiped again or is there just no way of telling? Lol
Message 572 of 588 (1,272 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★★★ Newbie

I had something similar happen to me too 

I was working on my evo in the garage ahd about half of my cars including some in my show case where just gone. 

Message 573 of 588 (1,421 Views)

★ Novice

I just got that problem, if not fixed will quit game and uninstall

Message 574 of 588 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happens to me, when i buy a new car i go back to the garage and the game just crashes when im upgrading it and i restart the game up and i lost almost all of my money and the car i just bought

Message 575 of 588 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love when you grind to buy a regera just for the game to take away the car and all the money i grinded to get

Message 576 of 588 (1,191 Views)

Nfs Heat Parts Lost

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Lost most of my ultimate+ and ultimate parts money progress because my ps4 decided to freeze after i have been in and out of the garage multiple times customizing cars etc
What car were you using? koenigsegg
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Circuit
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Progress and i guess freeze your ps4 i don't know it just randomly happend
What happens when the bug occurs? Well when it happend to me i lost my money car i brought lost my ultimate parts and ult+ parts from heat races
What do you expect to see? All my stuff returned my ult and ult+ parts mainly

I couldn't get screenshots as my ps4 froze and i couldn't access anything so i had to turn it off

Message 577 of 588 (1,142 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★ Newbie

same issue again

inventory does not match online

Message 578 of 588 (985 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★ Newbie

I played online yesterday did some races then quit to lobby. Left my xbox on. My xbox live expired. Ehn I woke up noticed that it expired, bought new one. Now I can't play online It says: Item Synchronization Failed. Please contact customer support. Error Code: 40010000. Now I can only play in solo. What the heck? Anybody know anything why or what or how? 

Message 579 of 588 (1,241 Views)

Re: Errorcode 40010000

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me just now. Started up the game in online gave me this code. Went into solo mode played 1 race. Than exit out. Closed app. Started the app back up went into online and code happen. Went into solo sold 3 cars. Closed app. Opened it back up than went and tried online. It worked but i lose 1mill and now back to grinding again. 

Message 580 of 588 (1,283 Views)