Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by crazyc5127

Original Post

★★ Novice

My solution to all of this was that before when I didn't have ps+ I used to have two uk based accounts. One of them I was still using to test games, but I had both in my friendlist, I deleted the one uk user that I've used to test this game on before using it on my main norwegian account. Still it didn't work, but when I deleted the second uk based account from my friendslist which was not connected to my ps4 or to the game it finally worked.

Note: All these three accounts are linked to the same ea user. This was of course the solution for me. Also I have the game on disc.

So the problem might be your firendlist and/or how many users you have linked to the same ea user.

I really don't think ea care about this problem, a big gaming company that can't seem to find a solution to a simple problem after all these months. And all these EA_Users answering is not a part of the problem or any kind of solution, it's just empty comments. ea is just big lying cult wanting our money no matter how it should affect someone.

Message 561 of 588 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I'm going to try the whole delete and reinstall deal that everyone is talking about. If it doesn't work still I am probably going to be done with NFS and probably all EA. 

Message 562 of 588 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So doing the deletion of any secondary accounts and reinstalling the game with clearing the old save data worked for me. I did have to redownload the save data also and it put me right where I was.

Thank you so much EA for helping me fix this issue, you were so much help.

NOT!!!! EA themselves did nothing to help me. It was the rest of us gamers that figured it out.

Now, EA fix this issue on your end so I can put my girlfriends psn account back on the console.

Message 563 of 588 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is *
I have that fail code put my power kabel out and again in its not working

Message 564 of 588 (1,478 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still kinda unacceptable I've know how this error since the game came out. I'm pissed

Message 565 of 588 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bonjour j ai le meme soucis que toi sauf que moi impossible de retourner en ligne, comment as tu fais pour y arriver stp???

Message 566 of 588 (1,348 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David I have a question, when does this problem go away? I have bought the game to play with my friends but I can’t go online. Do you have some other options for it to work?
Message 567 of 588 (1,280 Views)

Re: Error code 40010000

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here fix this asap

Message 568 of 588 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue but i found out that it was the nfs heat phone app you linked tour account to. I unlinked mines and now i can play online. May not work for anyone else but i just did it and im online now

Message 569 of 588 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm glad someone had a means to fixing this. My issue wasn't even receiving an error code. I got done with a race, went to my garage, got a message saying my customization failed and then my $15 million was gone. What the heck? How is there a bug like this 6 months after a game has been released? 

Message 570 of 588 (1,047 Views)