Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Error code 40080000 xbox one

by Vankryst

Original Post

Highlighted

Error code 40080000 for ps4 on NFS heat

★★ Newbie

Hi, I was trying to log onto NFS heat online this morning and continuously got this error message. Is there anyway you can help me solve this? Thank you.

Message 461 of 479 (1,090 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★ Newbie

So when is this problem gonna be fix I had it already since march ......I could only play if a friend sends me a invite 

Message 462 of 479 (1,021 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Error code 40080000 xbox one

★★★ Novice

David,

Appears ever since the launch and the loss of numerous progress saves, the game still can not promise stability for people's progress. Is there anything new being done on the topic, or it's now not considered priority? I've pre-ordered the game and I'm still waiting to enjoy my purchase since I lost a save once.

Looking forward to some input.

Message 463 of 479 (979 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Is there any fix for this?  My son was playing online this week and now can only play NFS Heat in solo mode.

Message 464 of 479 (937 Views)
Highlighted

فشلت مزامنة نضام العناصر يرجى الاتصال بخدمة العملاء

★★ Newbie

كود الخطاء 40080000

Message 465 of 479 (961 Views)
Highlighted

Re: فشلت مزامنة نضام العناصر يرجى الاتصال بخدمة العملاء

★★ Newbie

Moi je viens d’acheter le jeu mais je peut toujours pas y jouer!!!!!!!!!!!

code:40080000

Message 466 of 479 (853 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

When? Its 2 months since you've said this????? I'm annoyed that I've paid almost 70$ for a game that won't let me online.

Message 467 of 479 (516 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

My solution to all of this was that before when I didn't have ps+ I used to have two uk based accounts. One of them I was still using to test games, but I had both in my friendlist, I deleted the one uk user that I've used to test this game on before using it on my main norwegian account. Still it didn't work, but when I deleted the second uk based account from my friendslist which was not connected to my ps4 or to the game it finally worked.

Note: All these three accounts are linked to the same ea user. This was of course the solution for me. Also I have the game on disc.

So the problem might be your firendlist and/or how many users you have linked to the same ea user.

I really don't think ea care about this problem, a big gaming company that can't seem to find a solution to a simple problem after all these months. And all these EA_Users answering is not a part of the problem or any kind of solution, it's just empty comments. ea is just big lying cult wanting our money no matter how it should affect someone.

Message 468 of 479 (446 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

So I'm going to try the whole delete and reinstall deal that everyone is talking about. If it doesn't work still I am probably going to be done with NFS and probably all EA. 

Message 469 of 479 (390 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

So doing the deletion of any secondary accounts and reinstalling the game with clearing the old save data worked for me. I did have to redownload the save data also and it put me right where I was.

Thank you so much EA for helping me fix this issue, you were so much help.

NOT!!!! EA themselves did nothing to help me. It was the rest of us gamers that figured it out.

Now, EA fix this issue on your end so I can put my girlfriends psn account back on the console.

Message 470 of 479 (380 Views)
Twitter Stream