Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by BelGyptian

Original Post

Re: My game crashed on ps4 and i lost all my money

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 wrote:

@GhostRider12897Already tried trouble shooting ended up rebuilding my data base like i said in my original post. Once it was done I loaded up heat gave me the 40010000 error 3 more times before finally letting me connect but all my money is still gone.

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 Ok. So yeah, basically if you get one of those error codes, that means that you probably lost something. In your case, it was money. EA has no way of giving it back and you have no choice, but to quit or push on.

Message 521 of 588 (799 Views)

★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 Well no offense if the game crashes like it did and event like this happen EA should have ways to give people their stuff back especially since there are people whose stuff has basically been completely reset. That's not right.
Message 522 of 588 (796 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 wrote:
@GhostRider12897Well no offense if the game crashes like it did and event like this happen EA should have ways to give people their stuff back especially since there are people whose stuff has basically been completely reset. That's not right.

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 I agree, but unfortunately, as others have stated in the various threads, EA just says that they are aware and continuing to work on a fix, but they cannot credit anyone anything to make up for the losses. Typical.

Message 523 of 588 (795 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Newbie

Bro I’m on xbox too and it just happened to me the error had been popping up for a month and it just said that I couldn’t play online which was fine cuz I haven’t played online yet but when I tried it said my inventory wasn’t the same as my local one so I saved the game tried again and all my stuff was gone I still had my lvl and money it was just my cars and my character and I’m so angry

Message 524 of 588 (1,375 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How tf is this not fixed yet i stopped checking on my ps xp playing other cool games not by ea. I demand a refund i spend 79 euro on this broken *

Message 525 of 588 (1,429 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@JustMarkee i'm getting the same thing
Message 526 of 588 (1,402 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Checked last night and bang, sync error on boot when it first tries to connect.

Had this issue since launch and refused to play until EA confirms progression loss bug is fixed, and I have heard no such thing.

What a waste of money buying this crap, it's been on sale already so much and me being an early adopter has meant I got shafted for full price.

I see their EAHelp twitter is active with issue fixes for monetized games, typical.

EA, you are a terrible noise filled company with zombie like support responses that go nowhere.

Message 527 of 588 (1,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, i sold all my cars then the game crashed and 1.912.000 + all the cars gone

Message 528 of 588 (1,273 Views)

★★ Apprentice

still get error 40080000 on xbox one and cannot get online at all. even after todays brand new update still not fixed. been waiting for a fix for 3 months now

Message 529 of 588 (1,270 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Same here ps4 pro and still the error is active bs...

Message 530 of 588 (1,220 Views)