by highassassin420

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★★ Apprentice

They deleted my comment. Puzziez. 

Message 511 of 588 (914 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi guys, I solved my problem (Error Code 40080000) for now. I tested the game on my Brazilian PSN account with ea access and ended up logging in to the ea account with the same email as my PSN US account so it linked in nfs heat as soon as the game came out. A month later I bought the disc for my ps4 and entered my main account (PSN US) I logged in with the same Ea account that I used for the Brazilian account so the game put me on the same team be in psn brazil and my psn USA and that's why it was giving error. What I did was leave the team there in the game in my Brazilian account and today I finally managed to log in. If it doesn't work the only option is to join the nfs heat community and hope someone has a public party (can be your friend too) and you join the party and join in the session even if it is full will give full room error , then you are ok and try to click play online again, you will not get this error.

Message 512 of 588 (891 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David hey, i want to know what if i answered 1 and 2 as no what else could be the cause of this?
Message 513 of 588 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@V1CIOUS86 if you try to join someone’s game it won’t work but if you then create a party after it it’ll work
Message 514 of 588 (1,432 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Newbie

Lost all my cars like 10 plus cars and even the free cars given to me from playing story mode. Contacted EA and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I have asked for a refund for purchasing the game so we will see if they will.

Message 515 of 588 (1,337 Views)

My game crashed on ps4 and i lost all my money

★★ Novice

I was sitting in my garage customizing the 06 wrx and i put paint on my rims, the next thing i know it tells me purchase failed, then tells me I've been kicked from the server. It put me at the main screen and kept giving me the error 4001000 and 4005000. I rebuilt the data base of my ps4 loaded up the game it gave me the 4001000 message 3 times then finally let me connect to the server but now all of my money is gone what the hell. This really sucks all that hard work for the game to crash and loose it all. 

Message 516 of 588 (767 Views)

Re: My game crashed on ps4 and i lost all my money

★★★★ Guide

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 wrote:

I was sitting in my garage customizing the 06 wrx and i put paint on my rims, the next thing i know it tells me purchase failed, then tells me I've been kicked from the server. It put me at the main screen and kept giving me the error 4001000 and 4005000. I rebuilt the data base of my ps4 loaded up the game it gave me the 4001000 message 3 times then finally let me connect to the server but now all of my money is gone what the hell. This really sucks all that hard work for the game to crash and loose it all. 

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 517 of 588 (752 Views)

★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 That was no help at all you copy and paisted what i wrote and that link doesn't help me
Message 518 of 588 (743 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 wrote:
@GhostRider12897That was no help at all you copy and paisted what i wrote and that link doesn't help me

@WhOsOnFiRsT420 I did a quote reply, not C/P. That link is to the main thread of the "Item Synchronization Failed" error codes troubleshooting. There are many different codes, such as the ones you received, but they all mean and behave the same way. That is why I posted it for you. You can try some of the things listed throughout the thread, restart, or just wait for a fix.

Message 519 of 588 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@GhostRider12897Already tried trouble shooting ended up rebuilding my data base like i said in my original post. Once it was done I loaded up heat gave me the 40010000 error 3 more times before finally letting me connect but all my money is still gone.

Message 520 of 588 (734 Views)