Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by TheSleepingGTR34

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@FrenzyphreniaI Think You're not alone,I had This Problem as well after Playing for a Quite very long time,Did You Literally Lost all Of Your Cars Or Just some of the Cars Went Missing But you still have the Remaining???Also,Don't know what's wrong with the game But Hopefully We can Get Our Data Inventory Back so that so We can Continue to play....

Message 461 of 588 (1,334 Views)

Re: Error Code 40080000 Item System Synchronization Failed.

★ Apprentice

I wish there was a way to throw away a digital game since I got it digital but I can’t even do that !!! Waist of money and digital space! 

Message 462 of 588 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing ! I was modifying a car online and a bug aroused due to the server closure. I got expelled and when I logged in Solo, all my cars and credit were gone. The character was also initialized. The initial car was also not the one I chose at the beginning. I’ve lost all my pleasure to play this game. Really disappointed. 

Message 463 of 588 (1,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally just happend to me tonight 12/17/19

Message 464 of 588 (1,599 Views)

★ Novice
@bainsy964 bruh... the same exact thing happen to me today, I was max rank , I had 75 cars and lost my 3 million coins... EA better fix this, or else I'll just return this game.
Message 465 of 588 (1,589 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is officially the * purchase of my entire life. 

Message 466 of 588 (1,341 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for your lost, I feel ya. Anyway, I feel like they ain't gonna do sh%t about it. They only pretend to help but they are doing absolutley nothing for any of us out here trying to figure it out wtf is going on. Never ever going to preorder again or buy products from them. Peace.

Message 467 of 588 (1,566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's the same for me. After all the trouble shooting, after the update, after everything I could do, I'm still getting error 40080000. What a waste of money this is been. And EA doesn't even care. This is the last game I ever get. I cannot believe they would do us like this. I'm so angry j could cry. $90 God damn dollars for a game I can't even play. Real * nice.

Message 468 of 588 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Darkside1990sp Yeah.. It's unbelievable..
Message 469 of 588 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It happened to me today. 21/12/2019. got the sync error then all my car and money all gone with only my max rank, the pre-order and deluxe cars left in the garage. Lost millions of dollar and 100+ cars. Have afew of full build fast and furious and initial D cars and is all gone now. But lucky all the decals I save is still there if not will need alot of time to rebuild the decals.. Now have earn all the money to buy all the cars back... Frown

Message 470 of 588 (1,503 Views)