Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by BAVARIANxBADASS

Original Post

★★★ Novice

WHOA! 39 pages dedicated to this one error on PS4. That's a pretty major bug. But that...well, that would be good with pretty much any other developer/publisher, but with EA it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Hopefully they fix it. But they might still be pouting around after being yelled at for their "surprise mechanics" so they might not fix this problem and then Heat, the best NFS game in like a decade, will become an unplayable pile of nothingness 'cause every time you log on, they items won't sync and you get to start all over.

Hopefully, they care enough to fix the sync errors, though.

Message 451 of 588 (930 Views)

★ Apprentice

Would EA provide any compensation for players who faced issues? I can't play for a week

Message 452 of 588 (920 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@dimkoydimkoy HA! It's been a month for me and I lost 100 percent completion. Don't expect anything but a game to throw in the trash.
Message 453 of 588 (907 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I demand a refund still the same thing no fix / 79 euro in the trashcan

Message 454 of 588 (899 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★★★ Newbie
@mbp1386 Exact same answer today.
Message 455 of 588 (1,157 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me after the update, I don’t even share the game and never played on another console, Cmon man. My last nfs if this continues.

Message 456 of 588 (873 Views)

Re: Error Code 40080000 Item System Synchronization Failed.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi guys, don't try connecting with your account EA on game. My cash in campaing it is disappearing all time that i try logon. Check Settings>Privacy and disable the option Automatic connection.

Message 457 of 588 (769 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had the 4008000 issue since launch, just tried the latest patch and the problem continues.

By the time the issue is sorted I could have picked this game up for a quarter of the price, never again EA.

Message 458 of 588 (1,180 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★ Apprentice
@oxypaca Tbh,I Need a Big Help as well,Quite really Important for Me,I had Like 28 Cars Before and Now I got Like 12 Cars and My Cash went right straight Into $0.Had Lost some A few Cars In My Inventory Data and My Rep Level Is Still Lvl 50....The Problem came right On Me after Like I had This Pop-Up Message saying that"Your Local Inventory Doesn't match the One Stored Online.Do You Want to Upload Your Local One?Until You Do You can't Play In Multiplayer".....And when I Clicked'Yes",Things Changed and I Felt like that there's Bugs In the game when I Check the Car Parts from someo of My remaining cars,Some Of the Parts Like Crankshaft and Nos Gone into a Blank for for some No Reason....I Hope that you'll give me a Solid Good Reply as I'm Currently really seeking help for this....Hope You don't mind....I'll be More In-depth after I Had received your message.....Thanks!
Message 459 of 588 (1,089 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Bodom78 Smh,still looking for help on this Problem
Message 460 of 588 (1,161 Views)