Original Post

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★★★★ Novice

Same here just try and didn’t work same code 

Message 441 of 588 (904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@GhostRider12897Can you help me? I dont sync in my account, error 4008000. I have a account Ea with 4 psn id associeted. I played the Ea access with nfs heat test 10 hours in other psn id but associeted my Ea account

Message 442 of 588 (855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ZetoalhaBR wrote:

@GhostRider12897Can you help me? I dont sync in my account, error 4008000. I have a account Ea with 4 psn id associeted. I played the Ea access with nfs heat test 10 hours in ohter psn id but associeted my Ea accoun

@ZetoalhaBR I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do to help you. I have no idea why mine worked. I guess I got lucky. Everyone still having an issue is receiving error code 40080000. All of the other codes have been fixed.

Message 443 of 588 (845 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GhostRider12897 I understand, thanks.
Message 444 of 588 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DavidSo why can't I upload my local/offline inventory to the online inventory? Why am I always getting this error code 40080000?

Let's see:

- i deleted all users except for my main psn id

- i copied my previous save file to the cloud, and deleted it from my system

- deleted the game, then did a fresh install, and started a new game from ground zero, which i was prompted that I'm unable to connect to ea server's, that I need to check my internet connection, that is working fabulously.

- then the error code 40080000

So what haven't i done, that ea thinks is the reason, since it seems as no one thinks it's their products failure? 

Message 445 of 588 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@jamfanI made a call to support of EA, Some users with accounts secundaries and sync with a same account EA and included in friends list are causing this error. He recommented remove and block yours others accounts PSN Id in your friends list. The team Ghost games know this error and created a ticket to develope a solving. That's what said for me.

Message 446 of 588 (1,111 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Novice

Update:

First of all as others said above me, players who experienced the sync issue did not get any sort of compensation when the patch rolled out; and at this point I honestly believe never will.

I've come back to the game but while I was at it, I spent my first hours trying to replicate the issue before even thinking of grinding again, just to figure out a workaround and hopefully save a painful experience for myself and everyone else.

After some testing and multiple account resets due to the error, I've come to the conclusion that hitting either "Play Online" or "Play Solo" while your character and car aren't fully loaded, drastically increases the chances of experiencing the sync error. I say increase chances because you can still experience the error while they are fully loaded, but that would be due to your own network issues and is indeed an extremely rare occurrence.

If you want to keep playing the game and do not wish to get your progress reset, I honestly suggest allowing the game to fully load your character, car and wrap before hitting any play button, especially when switching from solo to online or vice versa, since that's when the error happens the most.

Happy grinding and happy holidays!

Message 447 of 588 (1,261 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★ Newbie
@JustMarkee how do you fix this issue? I'm having the same exact problem.
Message 448 of 588 (1,033 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★ Guide

@Chriswarren3177 wrote:
@JustMarkeehow do you fix this issue? I'm having the same exact problem.

@Chriswarren3177 You can't fix it. This is the last inventory synchronization error code left for EA/Ghost to fix. It's just a waiting game.

Message 449 of 588 (1,028 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Newbie

Its been twice that over bought the brz and the car is gone and so is the money I spent on it. Also the first time this happened j had a fully modified m3 that got removed with it. I'm very upset this has happened twice now. Brz must be cursed.

Message 450 of 588 (1,238 Views)