Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

by jamfan

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@t4k4y4  You can change the difficulty of the races with the left and right arrows on the d-pad. Cheers if you are willing to grind all over again though, lol.

Message 431 of 588 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This V'amazing'V EA must look down on our players as pushovers. Last Monday, I told my error to EA helpers using the call and he spoke me it will be fixed in 3 ~ 4 days. Also, "Answer HQ" handles my request as the state of 'resolve'. But nothing is changed. Still my cars, parts and money are gone and not restored. This is the reason why EA is in the behind of other company such as Blizzard , Riot, or Steam. EA deceives the players and see us as soft touch. This is far beyond the course of the game company.If this problem will not be fixed until next week, I request my money back even if I have to sue this V'amazing'V EA.

Message 432 of 588 (1,288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yup, just throw the game in the bin. Patch 1.5 rolled out today and not a single thing has changed. Nothing returned and compensated for and game is still glitched out. 

Message 433 of 588 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That s what I'm doing luckily the wrap are still there as are most of the upgrades so basically I just have to gather the money to buy the cars only. Still, all custom parts like fenders, splitters rims and so on are gone. For sure I won't play on-line the game. 

Update. I've got a message error about inventory syncing. I'll post the screenshot as soon as I can 

It is very EA the missing of any reply of the software house. 

@oxypaca wrote:

@t4k4y4  You can change the difficulty of the races with the left and right arrows on the d-pad. Cheers if you are willing to grind all over again though, lol.

Message 434 of 588 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was playing offline cuz it was updating, I got like 120k and I installed the update and I just got 1k is not fair, I'm starting the game and farming slowly, so you take money from the ones that earn money by glitching, and also from those who are farming legally.. I don't have any ss because I didn't know that the game also steals your money that you got with time you put in the game..

Fix your frickin game EA

Message 435 of 588 (1,250 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Well that's a big ole negative, this patch hasn't done anything... I try hopping online ot says inventory doesn't match, do you want to upload... I press yes, and I get error code 40080000 once again. Talk about a waste of money, this isn't the original playstation....
Message 436 of 588 (908 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★ Newbie

Hey i have had another playstation account play it. but i have deleted it

Message 437 of 588 (902 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★ Newbie

But i have the same EA account on all of them

Message 438 of 588 (902 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I wiped the game from my Ps4, reinstalled, now I'm being told i can't connect, and I need to check my internet connection... Wtf, fantastic product you released 

Message 439 of 588 (895 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_David wrote:

@GhostRider12897 Thanks, please let us know. 

@EA_David So my inventory synced successfully, no error code. It did not give me the collectables that I had gotten back, but I didn't lose anything else either.

Message 440 of 588 (866 Views)