Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

by BelGyptian

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Someone in the 1.5 update thread said that their Sync error was fixed by the patch. So it must've fixed part of it for some people I guess.

Message 421 of 588 (840 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Uh excuse me i did and its not working i also went in offline did 2 races tried again not working ... i am going back 2 rockstar btw they also have problems but they solve them . I'm furious that my 79euro race game doesn't work properly i have a full crew and max lvl got the game on plat thx 2 me because i've had a little trick that would let me play online sometimes but now the trick doesn't even work . So i cn't get on so fix this asap

Im not even trying anymore i also followed all the instructions from your fellow colegue and it didn't work nothing does, i've reinstalled tried it all. .... oh btw  this problem started with me after the first 5 days 

Message 422 of 588 (827 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes same problem ... same error ...  it still doesnt work thx ...

Message 423 of 588 (826 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Newbie

Actually I did not see any error message. At the beginning I thought it was just a more elaborated "cut scene". I was left with the silver green S13, with no chances to update that piece a scrap. After completing the "Mercer" missions and I did not get my cars back I started thinking something was badly wrong. At the moment I'm left with two 160 points cars with races starting from 240 and no money to upgrade them......

Message 424 of 588 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Sync error 40080000..... Sigh 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 425 of 588 (824 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★ Apprentice

So....update 1.04 came out today. One of the the patch notes was supposedly going to fix my item synchronization error. 

It didn't. I'm still getting error code 40080000. This is ridiculous and heartbreaking. I cannot believe this. What is happening? What is going on? Why? Why? Why is this still a thing? This is garbage. I'm throwing this game in the * bin. I've run out of patience. Tha ns for nothing, Ghost. You've let me down.

Message 426 of 588 (806 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Yup STILL HAPPENING DAVID ERROR CODE 40080000!! WHAT THE HELL!!! I'VE RUN OUT OF PATIENCE! This game is going in the bin. I'm done.
Message 427 of 588 (801 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It the update 1.4 or 1.5? I got 1.4 on my PS4 

Message 428 of 588 (793 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DameDollas wrote:

It the update 1.4 or 1.5? I got 1.4 on my PS4 

@DameDollas I think PS4 is one number under the others. Like update 1.4 was actually 1.03. Now 1.5 is actually 1.04.

Message 429 of 588 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_David So I just noticed something, EVERYONE that is still getting a sync error is receiving code 40080000. No one has mentioned 40010000 like I originally had weeks ago or any of the other various synchronization error codes. So maybe it is now localized to only the 40080000 code.

Message 430 of 588 (950 Views)