Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by GhostRider12897

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Yeah, I'm not going to play until the patch is released, that way it will hopefully sync successfully when I hit yes on the prompt.

Message 401 of 588 (635 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★ Newbie

I'm close to caving and actually doing the glitch to get money to buy my cars and characters back ;-; lame af this is h*cking lame. I hear EA is working on this but does that mean they're giving us money or are they going to be able to see what we had or? Ugh. 

Message 402 of 588 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I lost all my money and cars because of this mess about a month ago and haven’t played the game since I really hope with this fix it restores all our missing stuff too 

Message 403 of 588 (614 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ZacharyZapdos I think if we accepted and hit "yes" to whatever the popup was, we won't get our stuff back. To me that seemed like we agreed to an overwrite essentially.

But if you didn't hit yes and you're just in limbo you may still have a chance. Ghostrider seems to be in that position now.
Message 404 of 588 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Roothless_Sixa wrote:
@ZacharyZapdosI think if we accepted and hit "yes" to whatever the popup was, we won't get our stuff back. To me that seemed like we agreed to an overwrite essentially.

But if you didn't hit yes and you're just in limbo you may still have a chance. Ghostrider seems to be in that position now.

Yeah, I knew better after losing some stuff the first time it happened. I wasn't hitting yes again. I just hope I get the collectables back after the patch and hitting yes.

Message 405 of 588 (598 Views)

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same damn problem and it’s so annoying 

Message 406 of 588 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been told this is a frequent and understood problem, and there could be a "new edition" of the game coming on December 12th. Now, idk if this "new edition" is just an update or a complete revamp. Hopefully this will be resolve . As for compenastion for losses, it looks like theres no telling until the release.

Message 407 of 588 (817 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You mean NFS Heated Payback? Anyway, I also hope they find a way to compensate our losses as well. Hopefully it'll bring some people back.

Message 408 of 588 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Update is up, still not recovered nothing. We're doomed. Frown

Spoiler
#fixHeat
Message 409 of 588 (784 Views)

Re: NFS HEAT LOCAL SYNC ERROR AND LOST ALL PROGRESS PS4

★★★★★ Novice

I bought the game on Sunday 12/8/19, and I've been getting this error code everyday.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing, and the same issue.  My playstation id is the primary id on this system.  Really blows that i can't play online with my daughter or buddies.  Ive owned previous ea titles, and never had this issue!!! 

Message 410 of 588 (775 Views)