Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by DeadlySniper433

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Was this issue ever resolved? Just tried to sync to online and my entire account was wiped. I have only one account.
Message 351 of 588 (1,065 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that on PS4, and it still didn't work. Oof

Message 352 of 588 (1,062 Views)

★★ Novice

They don't care, they know its a problem but they simply don't care

Message 353 of 588 (1,065 Views)

Re: Item synchronisation failed

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as u bro and idk wht to do rn

Message 354 of 588 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on PC. my game crashed when I completed the last race on my map to be awarded the raptor for the dirt races.

I got the sync error when relaunching and after loading, half of my cars are gone, the other half have parts missing from the inventories.

If i try to modify or drive some of my cars, like the FXX, my game crashes.

Message 355 of 588 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the exacte same thing i only have the 2 pre order cars nothing eles also my lvl was still there

I lost like almost 30 cars and 50 % were 400+

Message 356 of 588 (1,372 Views)

Re: Item synchronisation failed

★★ Apprentice

I can play solo with no issue all day long but I can't even get online cuz of the sync error. been waiting a month and nothing has changed. as long is it works for 75% of people I guess EA doesn't care. sucks such a good game with so much potential goin for it is dying because no body wants to fix the issue. even called EA support several times and they can't seem to fix It or give me a timeline on when it will be fixed. so here I am a month later.

Message 357 of 588 (947 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same man, lost all of my money & cars, and only have the 4 K.S. Edition cars, and my character is random

Message 358 of 588 (1,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Happened to me to today. I had $700,000+, a couple cars I bought, lots of upgrades, and a customized character. I got some error and everything was reset except for my level which still showed lvl 40. We need our game progress restored. This is ridiculous...

Note: I play on Xbox One.

Message 359 of 588 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my cars and all my money kept my level 40 rep. Just bought the McLaren P1 and the game completely crashed gave me an error saying could not synchronize and now I'm stuck with no money and just the DLC cars. This is the last need for speed game I will be buying as EA produces substandard quality games

Message 360 of 588 (1,333 Views)