Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by 6Tn1ne

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★ Apprentice
@Frenzyphrenia Well according to them. They know about the problem. No ETA when is going to get fix. I stop playing 2-3 weeks ago until they do something 🤷🏻‍♂️
Message 331 of 588 (1,820 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@pnw4232 Thanks but that's a hell no from me, they can fix their bloody game and online system.

My solution:
Step 1: Play any other game not by EA
Step 2: ... None
Message 332 of 588 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Spent 2 hours with customer support after loosing millions and all of my cars, just to be told they knew about the issue and to keep to the forums for future news. Complete nonsense, won’t be picking this game back up or any other EA game unless I can get my stuff back!

Message 333 of 588 (1,808 Views)

★★★ Novice

what about in PC? im really annoyed cause ive been waiting for the next update to fix the sync error. its been two weeks now 

Message 334 of 588 (1,626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@bambo67604 Same thing today, has anyone had any luck at getting there cars back or is EA being garbage about it?
Message 335 of 588 (1,778 Views)

★★ Novice

as a lawyer this is a case. you have stolen peoples, and my items and time.so maybe, don't tell people to delete the accounts on the console. kid. 

Message 336 of 588 (1,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had this issue a few minutes ago. It wouldn't sync but eventually it did and some how it did NOT loose anything. Jesus i was a scared noodle. I hope theirs a fix soon.

Message 337 of 588 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so if you are playing on the PS4 or PC. Best bet is to backup frequently I backup to my PlayStation + cloud & a USB To be safe.

this game has wiped my progress.... not 1 time but 2 times I own over 124 cars except for the earnable ones (I’m still grinding 100% out) I’m completely locked out of multiplayer I get the Item Sync Bug Error. So I just continue to play solo. (Good thing I got my last 2 online trophies) before this started happening or else my platinum trophy wouldn’t be obtainable with this * * game. Also not to mention, even if I get passed the sync bug, chances are it’ll give me the DR1005 bug which is another bug that prevents other players from going online if you have way too many’s cars & wraps. Only to fix this is to delete about 30-35 ish cars, leaving you with around 95-100 cars. The game will then be able to load you into online and can play with other player.

this game is a great game, but with this issue that’s going on and effecting ALOT OF PLAYERS SLOWLY.

this game is probably the worst game to launch this year.

fix your * * game EA. It’s been 1 month I’m tired and just wanna be able to play it.

i hope you guys enjoyed my ted talk.

i made and account just to write this out

Message 338 of 588 (1,679 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nope, nada, nothing ...

Message 339 of 588 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i’ve been reset 3 times already, the bug happens when you’re either racing, buying, or customizing a car and your connection goes out or your ps4 shuts down, if you’re in the middle of something and either of those things happen you get reset but keep your REP, honestly its so dumb, but what can you do.

Message 340 of 588 (1,665 Views)