by MankHill

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★★★ Newbie
@MankHill same thing here just love 340k and i didn’t get the car
Message 301 of 588 (9,294 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im glad I am not the only one, I tried to purchase a Porsche 918 Spyder for 585000 and lost it all. Its really disheartening that EA wont do anything to help. The online CSO pretty much said she didn't believe me and they had no records of it. If you're able to get any decent response from EA can you please reply back on this thread?

I was enjoying the game but this really left a bad taste in my mouth,

Message 302 of 588 (9,285 Views)

★★★ Novice
@nasserwasser
Im glad I am not the only one, I tried to purchase a Porsche 918 Spyder for 585000 and lost it all. Its really disheartening that EA wont do anything to help. The online CSO pretty much said she didn't believe me and they had no records of it. If you're able to get any decent response from EA can you please reply back on this thread?

I was enjoying the game but this really left a bad taste in my mouth,
Message 303 of 588 (9,284 Views)

★★ Novice
@bambo67604 Yep happened to me too I lost 1.5million from grinding all day. lost all motivation to touch the game unless I can get it back :/
Message 304 of 588 (9,270 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★★ Apprentice

So people who lost everything are screwed. 

Message 305 of 588 (1,318 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★★ Novice
@BAVARIANxBADASS Pretty much, yes. It seems like an on-going issue since day one of release.
Message 306 of 588 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me today max rank had about 65 cars and I’ve lost it all no money no cars they need to fix this 

Message 307 of 588 (9,221 Views)

Re: Item Synchronization failure?

★★ Apprentice

Got answered by playstation ... sony told me no refunds as you've downloaded the game already 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ we're screwed 

Message 308 of 588 (1,120 Views)

★★ Novice
@bambo67604 sync error leaving over 200k disappear. Items ok, but money gone from a lot of consecutive races. Issue is sometimes after the race is finished no reward is given? And even more odd is when I get don't by the cops, the money comes out of nowhere and becomes avaible, but much less. Still does not explain why. This is one of the biggest killers in the game. If the sync was kept up to date via latest timings not offline/online we would not have this issue!
Message 309 of 588 (1,940 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@yogibear218 Same thing here, support said to just wait for the next update till they fix it. Said they can’t do anything now.
Message 310 of 588 (1,924 Views)