by OhNoImBored

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Item Synchronization failure?

★★★★★ Novice
Message 291 of 588 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow, this is pretty * EA. Came in to complain about my bank going from 2.3 million to 8,999 amd I find a 3 week long thread with no solution.

* that. How do I get my money back (in-game)? 

Message 292 of 588 (1,365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@inv4znx they have no microtransactions in this game so they don't care.
Message 293 of 588 (1,360 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★ Apprentice
@bambo67604 Did you get it back ? Same thing happened to me I’m still leve 50 but lost all my money and cars
Message 294 of 588 (9,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me twice now i’m at the start screen but it won’t let be back in the game and i know from my previous time if i go into play solo it takes all my stuff away

Message 295 of 588 (9,251 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What the *?!? I just literally had a server restart on me, I came back and I have 0 money and all my cars are gone. What the hell is going on with this game?

Message 296 of 588 (9,236 Views)

★★★ Guide

@inv4znx wrote:

Wow, this is pretty * EA. Came in to complain about my bank going from 2.3 million to 8,999 amd I find a 3 week long thread with no solution.

* that. How do I get my money back (in-game)? 

Either you don't or do what everyone did with payback's stupid cards...

Message 297 of 588 (1,310 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★ Newbie

So for anyone still having this issue, here's what I did and I didn't lose anything.

I started up solo, did a couple races, went back to my garage so that it would autosave.

Then I quit to lobby, then went to online mode. It asked to synchronize, I hit yes, then it completed like normal.

Dont know if it is a 100% never gonna happen again fix, but it worked for me and I have all my progress still. 

Message 298 of 588 (1,294 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★ Novice

This error (40010000) happened to me today on my PS4 Pro, I rebuilt the database and same error even when I tried to play offline. I turned off my PS4 for about 15 minutes then turned it bavk on and deleted my internet connection. Waited for a couple of minutes then reconnected and the error did not come back. Hope this helps out.

Message 299 of 588 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had an issue where I went to purchase a car whilst online and revived a 'Purchase failed' message. The game then took the money and did not give me a vehicle. I contacted EA online services and was bluntly told they had no records on there end and it was too bad so sad. Not happy at all.

Message 300 of 588 (9,204 Views)