Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★ Apprentice

Yep same here fd up 

Message 181 of 588 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

/ I got on a live chat with one of the ea guys... he helped me allot and deleted the 2nd linked ps acc. From my ea acc. He said after all these steps it should work... this was a few days after the release. It DIDN'T Work , still i saw this update i was very excited but still no fix ... i have a little trick to get online but sometimes it takes a while but it works 90% of the time but still ea fix it . Im on btw add me ps4 WeedsRainman crew TFDG

Message 182 of 588 (1,234 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep

Message 183 of 588 (1,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BelGyptian Did you get 1.4 update or 1.3
Message 184 of 588 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a fix for ps4,  its bull***t and a lot of you will not like it, but it worked for me. For the record i am gamesharing so i have a friend who has downloaded a copy of my game from my account, and i have had ea access so i played the game 3 days before launch.

I have had this problem for over 2 weeks, tried ea support but i might as well of talked to a brick wall. so what i did was copy my data to the ps cloud (or usb) just incase ea fixed this. However due to them not caring/unable to i decided to play around with what i can do. I deleted my game save to try play the game again, i got the same error. I cleared my caches on the ps4, with mixed results. It would load online sometimes on a new save but it wasnt consistent, then to finally fix the issue i restored the licenses and the game with a fresh save and it started working fine. Yes i started again but i caught up with my 70h save and surpassed it as i knew this wouldn't get fixed. 

Its not much of a fix, however if ea have stopped the cause of the corrupting game save now it will work. In future ea, for consoles please for the love of god f*** off with your cloud saving b****t. It doesn't work and its pointless, there are no mods/traines etc on consoles and it just dosent work so theres no point to having it.

Hope this helps someone.

Message 185 of 588 (1,194 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GhostRider12897 I am reporting what I found out.
Message 186 of 588 (1,150 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@blazeadeel wrote:
@GhostRider12897I am reporting what I found out.

@blazeadeel I understand that. I'm just letting you know that it can't be the whole problem since that wouldn't be causing the error for me.

Message 187 of 588 (1,126 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me now. So NFS Heat is completely glitched for me I can't play online I can't do anything with the crew My save game even got lost So that's it. No more Heat

Message 188 of 588 (1,091 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me now. So NFS Heat is completely glitched for me I can't play online I can't do anything with the crew My save game even got lost So that's it. No more Heat

Message 189 of 588 (1,091 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue currently. I lost my save with all of my progress. I cannot connect to multiplayer. I was on the phone with EA support for an hour trying various troubleshooting methods and none have worked. I am absolutely heartbroken and mind-blowingly frustrated. I was just saying that Heat is the best NFS we've had in recent years and now I've been completely screwed out of playing it. 

Message 190 of 588 (1,048 Views)