Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by xgods_glftx

Original Post

Eror code 40080000

★★ Novice

Thx ea i lose my lambo huracan   parts  and i lose my ferrari fkk x rly thy we need all report this nfs  heat game  tooo see  what  this guy doing  they no  *  try to fix eror

Message 81 of 588 (1,659 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So if we decide to take the advice that Ea is giving some players and not play the game until it's fixed, how will we know when it is fixed and if we are going to get everything that we lost back? Do we just need to keep checking here?

Message 82 of 588 (1,979 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm just playing offline and every time i get done playing i backup my save on a flash drive (just in case something happens to my pc, can't be too safe).
Honestly right now playing online or with origin online to begin with will basically brick your save, so just play offline and check back every now and then, thats what i'm doing xD

Message 83 of 588 (1,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

On PS4 (Edit I do play on Solo)- what I did was reset licenses under Account, restarted heat... it said that my local did not match with the online data but by doing this it gave me an option to choose - I chose local and then went to ps menu and closed game - so far all is good

Message 84 of 588 (1,918 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@WeAre5th wrote:

I'm just playing offline and every time i get done playing i backup my save on a flash drive (just in case something happens to my pc, can't be too safe).
Honestly right now playing online or with origin online to begin with will basically brick your save, so just play offline and check back every now and then, thats what i'm doing xD

I refuse to play until I get what I lost back or at least enough money to re-buy everything.

Message 85 of 588 (1,909 Views)

★ Apprentice

SOLUTION!!! 

Well a way around it. 

1.start game solo. Should come up with code just put yes and it will load you to a solo game. 

2. I left garage and had a buddy invite me to a party. 

3. it took me to the online lobby and joined the party. 

Message 86 of 588 (1,829 Views)

★ Apprentice

actually it’s a fix. I backed out and tried loading in online by myself and it worked !!!!! 

Message 87 of 588 (1,812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Raffenshwaggen However did it wipe all your data?
Message 88 of 588 (1,806 Views)

★★ Novice

Yo can some one add me so I can try this I can’t play online at all

Message 89 of 588 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Novice

ALL MY PS4 PEOPLE I HAVE FOUND A FIX (sorta) 

(may also work for Xbox) (Pc your SOL on this one) 

so I have posted regularly and I have been having a fuse box problem that will * half my house off at any given time so every time my ps4 * off abruptly I get the local inventory yada yada bull * and it takes me back to my last hard save which is level 31 I have been to lvl 40 6 times but I have found a solution 

when I close the app the game progression under saved data become current so to save your progress go in the garage quit to lobby then close the app trust me I know it’s a pain in the * but if your game crashes a lot or you in the same situation as me (very unlikely but 🤷🏼‍♂️) when you get off or just want to save garage, quit to lobby, close app 

this was very trial and error at my own expense if it works for you lmk by giving me XP or REPLY to me (should work very simple all you gotta do is close the app) 

Message 90 of 588 (1,768 Views)