Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by carnagehunts

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@JustMarkee How do you see that both accounts have same profile name?. What i dont get with mine is, i have never signed into my ea account when starting nfs heat and only have 1 profile account on my system
Message 71 of 588 (2,949 Views)

★★★ Novice

13 hours of my time, money and cars wiped by this error. Had to delete my old character and restart the game because the lovely grey 180SX error bugged my game and made it so I couldn't wrap any cars. Started again and hoping something will be done to prevent this from happening and maybe give me a car or in game cash to at least feel like 13 hours of my time weren't wasted. I'm happy I didn't lose the crew experience I had gained so at least it's one less thing to worry about.

Message 72 of 588 (2,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The same thing happened to me - except that the error code is 40010000 for mine (I'm using PC, not console) and for my case, the profile, money, and characters are staying exactly the same but I cannot access the online feature.

Any solutions came up to the Error code 40010000?

Edit: Mine got reset also :/

Message 73 of 588 (2,904 Views)

★★ Novice
@LuxDv had the same at first, now I only have the 180sx left (wich makes alot of mess in the game) and no more credits, only the rp staying but damn, I lost millions of cars and upgrades.. be aware..
Message 74 of 588 (2,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@zeniku67 I guess we should just have to wait for the EA devs to fix the issue - this should be resolved ASAP since it's associated with a server issue.

Message 75 of 588 (2,864 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LuxDv you wpuld think, this problems been happening since saturday, and still nothing.
Message 76 of 588 (2,846 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This better be fixed soon! I'm going to play COD MW until this is fixed. I lost about $1,000,000 worth of cars and upgrades. I'm pissed. Until this is fixed. I'm not touching this game! 

Message 77 of 588 (2,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem... Logged on today, and NO ERROR! Hell yeah, right!? Wrong. I had almost $140,000 in the bank and now I have $17,000. My Rep level seems to be the same, and game play appears the same as far as progression.. but where in the hell is my money!? 

Message 78 of 588 (2,775 Views)

★ Novice

From 300k to 0.4k and I was playing all the f... day 

Message 79 of 588 (2,768 Views)

★★★ Novice

At my own expense I have found out how to replicate this error 100% of the time (for ps4 & maybe xbox) just unplug the console while playing it’s like crashing the game without the blue screen. I have since restarted because I do feel my progression that I lost if I get it back won’t be in a timely manner and untill I am maxed as I was before I will be playing solo and I recommend everyone who is not maxed rep 50 to play solo untill you are satisfied with your bank, rep lvl, car perf lvl, etc before going online the game seems to crash more online so don’t do all of your progress through online mode you are prone to lose it until a patch is released 

and I see this error is different for pc players vs console pc players are not given the choice to sync to play online while console is as shown in photo below but for you people that are still grinding all I can say is SAVE SAVE SAVE I dislike that there is not manual saving in this game I believe it saves every time you enter the garage I don’t trust the auto saves while driving around the city 

so do yourselves a big favor play solo make sure your power connections are tight in the outlet and your system and save frequently VERY FREQUENTLY 

Message 80 of 588 (2,755 Views)