Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

by WyvernCrash

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry thank you guys for acknowledging the issue and it's comforting to know that the devs are working on a solution so thank you once again
Message 61 of 588 (2,761 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same problem on pc though! 

Solution i used by myself: Verify Integrity Files! Or Repair option! That's it! Ohh before that sign out origin and from everywhere! And then do that verify thing! Worked for me you guys can try and tell me...! 

Message 62 of 588 (2,738 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry followed all steps and still not working. Just gives me error code 40010000
Message 63 of 588 (2,710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@WyvernCrash I tried that before, all that did was wipe all my cars and reset my money to 0$

i still kept my level tho.
Message 64 of 588 (2,695 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Everyone experiencing this issue, please back up your game saves before testing out any fixes or workarounds or else you will risk your data being lost. Otherwise we will have to wait for ea to release a patch!

Message 65 of 588 (2,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA has to fix this somehow i was level 24 I got this error and it went down to level 19. 

Message 66 of 588 (2,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo tambien tuve el mismo problema, y por culpa de eso, cuando le undi la opcion Si, perdi todos mis autos, el dinero, y las mejoras que les habia echo, y ahora que me meto a las opciones de diseño, no puedo siquiera rediseñar mi nissan, las opciones estan bloqueadas dice que "recuperando los diseños de personalizacion" que asco.... 😕

Message 67 of 588 (2,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@JustMarkeeSame here but different I was max rep and had just gotten all ultimate + parts I unlocked from the high heat races and I wanted to buy the p1 gtr ended up racing day time and the game crashed came back to the local inventory does not match but it said if you want to play online please sync when I did I got into an online session problem was it reset me completely 0money rep 1 and re doing the prologue craziest part is that all my setting were saved I drive with the camera on the hood I spawned in driving the polestar cam on hood I was still in my crew instead of a “starter crew” and it still tells my I am top 3 on crew time trials even though since the wipe I haven’t touched a tile trial

i am a ps4 pro player with the deluxe edition I have contacted EA several times to the same answer to keep checking for an announcement on Twitter something about re working an algorithm to fix this they tell me that my lost progression is safe on there servers but problem is I wanna play it I got 3 days played yes I was level 50 maxed parts in 3 days I have no life this is a problem on all platforms though some can’t get online some can but lose something when getting online pre patch I have no idea I’m pissed I wanted money on this game right now 

Message 68 of 588 (2,595 Views)

Re: Error code 40010000 NFS Heat

★★★ Novice

@OFFTAP89 wrote:
@derektys123I think ive actually solved it, I just fixed mine, although this is on Xbox but all I did was go to manage game and addons, go to save data and delete the reserve file space then started it up and boom

Did it delete your already saved data? Please get back to me I've beaten the game and almost have all the collectibles. I cannot afford to lose my progress...

Message 69 of 588 (2,554 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey All,

So I noticed that when I log into the two accounts affected on my PS4, they both come up with the same profile name.

So I'm going to log onto EA Help and get them to deactivate that EA Account... 

The 'Technician' still didn't get back to me as promised...

As always, I'll keep ya'll updated with any changes,

Message 70 of 588 (2,430 Views)