nfs heat black screen

by pcdumy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Heat Black Screen Launch Crash

★★★ Newbie

So i downloaded NFS HEAT after i bought premier access on origin a while ago. The game ran fine no problems but now the game crash right after cloud sync on origin... Any ideas why this might be?

Message 1 of 6 (7,553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Heat Black Screen Launch Crash

★★ Novice

Quick update! I solved the issue a while back by simply disconnecting my Wacom tablet and the game started with no issue! If you have some type of tablet, try disconnecting it and launching the game to see if you can get past the boot screen.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (7,366 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I've been experiencing the same issue. I saw the other threads and am completely lost still.

I've been playing this game since release and even got to play the latest version and unlocked the Volante, but now suddenly the game is constantly crashing and refuses to run. I really wanna play the game again but I'm at my wit's end as to how this issue is even able to be solved. I've tried every solution given, fresh install, anti virus off, driver update, pc reboots, everything but I'm still getting ctd's.

I wanna keep playing this game, I really enjoy it, but the fact this has no solid answer on how to correct this besides leave a crash dump and cross your fingers you get a response seen isn't helpful at all.

I can't even upload a crash dump here this support forum is a joke

Message 2 of 6 (7,477 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had this problem for over 2-3 months now , i've tried everything and it still crashes , I've tried to disconnect my steering wheel which my pc reads as a gamepad and it makes the game start and im able to play for about 5 minutes and then it crashes again.It's really frustrating when you buy a game full price at launch and it works a couple weeks and then doesnt work for months without no fix from the developers...

Message 3 of 6 (7,455 Views)

★★ Novice

Quick update! I solved the issue a while back by simply disconnecting my Wacom tablet and the game started with no issue! If you have some type of tablet, try disconnecting it and launching the game to see if you can get past the boot screen.

Message 4 of 6 (7,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As a heads up to people try unplugging any additional devices from your pc that you are not using, ive been having this game issue for over 6 months and today i finally fixed it. how? unplugging an Xbox360 guitar hero dongle! so because I had that and a xbox one wireless adapter plugged in I guess it confused the game and caused it to not boot, so only plug in the devices you need to use at the time!

Message 5 of 6 (7,066 Views)

nfs heat black screen

★★ Novice

Launch nfs heat, sound but not video. I have a high pc and video card. I see im not the only one. I just asked for a refund. 

Message 6 of 6 (6,025 Views)