NFS Heat Bad Graphics?

by OperatorHesh

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Bad Graphics?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Roger that man; thanks @Sjonny30 I’ll save my $8.00. I had wondered why Anthem died a quick death...seems apparent now.  Bummer.

Message 11 of 18 (2,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@OperatorHesh graphic is completely terrible even after resolution scale 100%
Message 12 of 18 (2,424 Views)

★ Pro
@Leroyminaty I know right? It is weird as hell. Maybe it is because subpixel detail can't be displayed even with a higher resolution. This is why we need MSAA.
Message 13 of 18 (2,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I respectfully disagree, the game looks gorgeous on PC. It's the best looking nfs after Rivals. The graphics are immersive. 

Message 14 of 18 (2,239 Views)

★ Pro
@baloch444 just saying this game could look way better without much effort. The almost constant wet roads are also a thing that bother me. The game now looks like these old GTA SA mods.
Message 15 of 18 (2,216 Views)

★ Pro
For the people that want to know. You can disbale the filmgrain with cheat engine. You just got to open the photomode and close it again till you are left with value you can change from 1 to 0. I don't know how to code or anything but you might be able to make this effect permanent. I don't know how to disable the other postfx.
Message 16 of 18 (2,211 Views)

★★ Novice

Late, but better late than never, I guess..

I just found a mod on NexusMods yesterday that removes the sharpening and (optionally) film grain without any graphical side effects: https://www.nexusmods.com/needforspeedheat/mods/55

I'm so glad I found that, the game looks much better without the sharpening! Personally I don't mind the film grain after the sharpening is gone; it's rather subtle, at least on 1440p, and can help with some bland looking situations in the game. But luckily you have the freedom to remove both. Standard smile

Hope this info helps someone and spreads the word of this great mod.

Message 17 of 18 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 18 of 18 (1,176 Views)