Re: NFS HEAT WILL NOT CONNECT TO EA ACCOUNT

by wildchev88

Original Post

NFS HEAT WILL NOT CONNECT TO EA ACCOUNT

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Cannot log online in nfs heat at all this morning, all other games working fine along with being able to log into my ea access account. Saus to check internet connection which as i stated is fine for all other applications except for nfs heat.

Message 1 of 27 (54,452 Views)

★ Novice
@wildchev88 Same issue, no solution
Message 2 of 27 (54,318 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's all ea games now. Won't connect online to any, all other games that aren't ea work perfect.

Message 3 of 27 (54,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can play nfs rivals and nfs 2015 i just can't play nfs heat or nfs payback keeps on saying cant to ea account to play the online features and i have factory reset my ps4 still not working 

Message 4 of 27 (54,282 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Go to this thread and add to it if this matches your issue, https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-Get-Online/m-p/8534899#M3645

Message 5 of 27 (54,266 Views)

★ Apprentice
@wildchev88 I made a call to support of EA, Some users with accounts secundaries and sync with a same account EA and included in friends list are causing this error. He recommented remove and block yours others accounts PSN Id in your friends list. The team Ghost games know this error and created a ticket to develope a solving. That's what said for me.
Message 6 of 27 (54,265 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you have a Hot Spot on your phone you can Test it and it let you go online once you connect to Spectrum you wont be able to connect to the servers again also tested with a VPN and that also seem to work hope that helps until they are able to resolve this we should get some type of compensation for this issue 

Message 7 of 27 (54,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

all I had to do was log into my EA account from my phone and I was able to go online almost instantly.  

SOLUTION TO PROBLEM: sign in EA account on any device and double check you're gmail is verified then try going online again, should work instantaneously and I've been having this problem for a little over 24 hours, believe me it works.

Message 8 of 27 (52,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here for the past 2 weeks now.paid for the dlc with the mclaren now i am stuck having to play offline mode,what a waste of money ea,u suck!

Message 9 of 27 (51,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@wildchev88How can I fix it my invalid account NFS heat.

Message 10 of 27 (47,131 Views)