Re: NFS HEAT PS4 Progress transfer

by GhostRider12897

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS HEAT PS4 Progress transfer

★★★ Newbie

Hello all, 

So I beat the game on my brothers PS4 and have a lot of cars and money. I just bought my own PS4 and downloaded the game and it’s making me start from scratch even though on the same exact PSN profile on my brothers PS4 I have beaten the game and have everything unlocked. Is there a way to transfer my progress ?

Message 1 of 5 (15,524 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

@7selli wrote:

Hello all, 

So I beat the game on my brothers PS4 and have a lot of cars and money. I just bought my own PS4 and downloaded the game and it’s making me start from scratch even though on the same exact PSN profile on my brothers PS4 I have beaten the game and have everything unlocked. Is there a way to transfer my progress ?

@7selli If your saved data for the game is saved in the cloud by PS+, then just restore it from the cloud to the new system. If not, then copy the saved data from your brother's PS4 to a USB stick and then download it to your PS4.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (15,512 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@7selli wrote:

Hello all, 

@7selli If your saved data for the game is saved in the cloud by PS+, then just restore it from the cloud to the new system. If not, then copy the saved data from your brother's PS4 to a USB stick and then download it to your PS4.

Message 2 of 5 (15,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GhostRider12897 It didn’t work for me
Message 3 of 5 (12,473 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@HxperLead wrote:
@GhostRider12897It didn’t work for me

@HxperLead  I'm sorry. If it didn't work, I don't know any other way to get your data back.

Message 4 of 5 (12,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this but the game keeps creating a new saved data profile 

Message 5 of 5 (3,114 Views)