NFS HEAT ERROR CODE: 3 CAN'T GO ONLINE :(

by fadedcamber

Original Post

NFS HEAT ERROR CODE: 3 CAN'T GO ONLINE :(

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug So I just got onto nfs heat and tried to go online and I'm met with an error message "your inventory could not be loaded. please try again, If this problem persists please contact EA Customer support for assistance. Error Code: 3" and then "Disconnected from session, Kicked from session Error Code: DR1005. I also can't sell any of my cars. It says "Sell failed" any help?
What car were you using? No car.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Not sure.
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't play online with my friends and things are glitchy.
What do you expect to see? A working game and an online server thriving with car enthusiasts like myself.

Help me. 

Message 1 of 6 (9,411 Views)

Re: NFS HEAT ERROR CODE: 3 CAN'T GO ONLINE :(

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this same problem it says your inventory cannot be loaded pls help

Message 2 of 6 (9,282 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I‘ve Has also the Same thing

Message 3 of 6 (8,467 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the EXACT same issue, same error messages, same error details. Been playing online no problem up until today. 

PC , Steam game version. 

Was working on a vinyl after browsing Community vinyls, got booted from 1 session that was closing soon, after having left like 6 OTHER sessions that were allegedly ALSO closing soon. After this, I'm in the exact same boat you described above from before. Validating game files doesnt fix it, and there seems to be no help topics listed anywhere for this.

This is the one cross platform game I enjoy playing with some friends who have it on other systems. Online play is literally my ONLY interest when on this game. 

Message 4 of 6 (8,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Me and another friend had encountered this issue so much we basically had to stop playing. EA support is useless as they only give you bare-bones troubleshooting basics for help. The best part is half of the links they provided in their canned responses weren't even valid or working anymore. I actually went through all of the suggestions they provided me and must have exhausted all of their usual responses as they actually started repeating solution suggestions.

The best solution I've found is doing an offline race, then trying to reconnect online. It doesn't always work, and it can often take multiple offline races, and even after you get it working, you may run into this issue again.

Me and friend have been dealing with this issue for months now and as far as I am aware, there is no permanent solution.

Thanks EA.

Message 5 of 6 (8,147 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with HEAT, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (8,008 Views)