NFS FULL OF GLITCHES

by ObamaCareBruh

Original Post

NFS FULL OF GLITCHES

★★★ Newbie
When the game starts everything around me has to load (Pixels) logo of the car disappears and becomes a white square.

When drag racing after the first stint the rev bar doesn't show up anymore for the remaining 4 stints.

After you had a crash or got hit hard, the gps system takes ages to show you the way again.

You'll be driving and from nowhere you'll be below the tarmac glitching up and down again.

Ow yeah online is terrible as well...

You'll be seeing compilations of NFS payback glitches on YouTube in no time

I recommend EA to send everyone a huge update file.
Message 1 of 4 (400 Views)

Re: NFS FULL OF GLITCHES

Community Manager

@ObamaCareBruh

A few things to try:

• Temporarily disable your antivirus software
  • Search your game install location for *.exe and run the vcredist and DXSETUP files as and Administrator (right click the files)
  • Update or reinstall your video drivers
  • Preform a clean boot before starting the game: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive had some of these and some better ones happen to me on ps4 version.  i had all the detail disappear on tylers face in a cutscene and one of his eyes was glowing bloodshot and orange it freaked me out.  ive not scene this much glitches in a need for speed game since need for speed the run.  this game is broken on an assassins creed unity level.  sort it out.  i bought this game digitally to support the developers.  dont make me regret it.

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I feel you bro , i'm also playing on the PS4 and look at what EA suggest me to do... Bruh they really think imma do all that * ?!?! It's a shame that the biggest street racing game in the world is * like this smh...
Message 4 of 4 (320 Views)