Re: NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON CONSOLE

by Kingdrosive

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@TONE_MAJESTICS82 Jeez..I have close to a million in campaign and pretty much on the last race. Not sure what to say there, besides maybe delete the game and all saved data or request a refund. Wish you the best of luck in whatever decision you make.
Message 31 of 52 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just came across this same issue yesterday… Got the $80 prerelease bundle, put hours in since Wednesday early launch, played yesterday morning all was fine, logged back in yesterday afternoon and all my progress was gone, back to the very start for both single player & multiplayer. The game save data was nowhere to be found on my PS5, like it deleted itself and now I’m back to square one… all of my trophies are still on my PSN account, just zero progress on the game itself… this is extremely upsetting seeing the hours I have put into this game, just to have everything wiped clean for no reason… is there a solution to this issue yet?

Message 32 of 52 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue on PlayStation five game will not save progress I turn it back on I lost half of my carlist I buy when I was last playing this is a serious problem need to be addressed

Message 33 of 52 (1,436 Views)

Progression loss

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Lost all my progress both single and multiplayer mode.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, it happened today.
What happens when the bug occurs? When boot the game I have to start everything from scratch.
What do you expect to see? I want to se this get fixed. I finished the story and was almost rank 99 in the multiplayer mode.

Help please 

Message 34 of 52 (1,302 Views)

Re: GAME PROGRESS MISSING

★★★ Newbie
@NotRemo I have 70 hours on lakeshore online my account just de-synced on start up randomly today all my progress……..everything its gone EA help
Message 35 of 52 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro they just erased 70 hours of grind for me😤

Message 36 of 52 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cermaksalot Bro it just deleted 75hrs of grind for me for no reason
Message 37 of 52 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just happened to me today. played for a good 4 or 5 hours today this morning. just hopped back on to see my progress at 0% and back to pick a character and junker car. very disappointed with this game

Message 38 of 52 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also happening to my sons account on Xbox Series X so not limited to PS5. Understandably, he's gutted and love the NFS games

Message 39 of 52 (1,093 Views)

Re: NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON PS5

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_David 

Ea account name 
Vincent_Nash or Gypsy_Crow

Single player bought items I didnt notice being off but I never checked further then the 4 cars I used

Several issues with multiplayer items

Wraps stopped loading after a while of play

Auxilleries didnt work after switching cars

bought items that werent currently equipped would stop showing up as owned and need to be repurchased

Progression on multiplayer was sometimes not tracked correctly.  cash in multiplayer would dissapear or garage upgrades wouldnt show as purchased

Message 40 of 52 (1,003 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help