Re: NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON PS5

by Kingdrosive

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@Suhayl7Khan Since you’re on PS5..this worked for me. Instead of putting your PS5 in rest mode, turn the system off. But before doing so, leave the game, and it should take you to the main menu where it gives you the option to play online or campaign. Once you’re there close the NFS Unbound applicatIon. Then turn off the PS5. (I believe by doing this, it saves the game) Try to avoid playing the game too long or it will crash, but should still save your data as long as you take these steps. The game is very demanding, and causes the PS5 to overheat then turn off the console completely. I hope this helps, and yeah, it definitely sucks.
Message 21 of 52 (3,290 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve literally tried everything, nothing’s working, whenever i get into the game it starts me from the first mission where i get to choose those 3 cars, now I’ve deleted the game, and will download it again, i also sent an email @EA_David, lets see what they say cuz this just sucks man 

Message 22 of 52 (3,285 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@mody7ammod Delete the game and all saved data on you’re console, than re-download. Best advice I can give, and if you’re on PS5, look for my previous post. Might help..Good luck.
Message 23 of 52 (3,280 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kingdrosive Regardless, thank you for your help, much appreciated. We should definitely play sometime. Good luck king.
Message 24 of 52 (3,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. Will try that

Message 25 of 52 (3,264 Views)

Re: NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON CONSOLE

★★★ Newbie
@mody7ammod My game just did the same thing I was on week one on the beginning of Thursday on the game. And my screen went black and when I got back on the game I lost all progress
Message 26 of 52 (3,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m playing through EA Playon PC. Currently I’ve restarted 5 times now. I’ve noticed I can quit the game to main menu and start where I left off. I was also able to close out the game and immediately start it back up and continue where I left off. However, when I shut down my pc and come back my progress is always wiped. I see no save options through the game or on the EA Play app itself. 

Message 27 of 52 (3,170 Views)

Cars disappear in the garage

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug I had some Wifi problems (no I wasn't money glitching) and my game crashed. And all of a sudden half of my cars in the multiplayer aswell as story just aren' there anymore, cash is the same. But not the same cars disappeared. Restarting the game and console didn't fix the issue.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, wasn't on purpose.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cars disappear in the garage
What do you expect to see? My cars back in the garage 😀

Message 28 of 52 (3,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kingdrosive Just lost a few hundred thousand, some cars and progress. I want a refund
Message 29 of 52 (3,150 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello brother, i’m sorry that has happened to you, i’ve spoken to EA HELP, and they said that they’re aware if this issue, and that they’re working on a solution.

take it from me, and just play it again because i have a feeling that they will just forget about it. 
cheers 

Message 30 of 52 (3,128 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help