Original Post

Re: NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON PS5

★★★ Novice
@NotRemo Same
Message 11 of 52 (3,288 Views)

Re: Early access save game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic …for single player. I don’t think there are any qualifiers, or a weekly basis in multiplayer…

Message 12 of 52 (3,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Post marked as Solution for player visibility in order to Collect Information. Please read.

Thank you everyone for the info given so far. 

We have some questions and would appreciate if anyone can fill this. 
Please note this is for console players, if you're on PC please check out this thread.

Edit: Thank you, the info gathering has concluded. Thanks to everyone for the provided info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 52 (9,450 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@EA_David 

EA account name: NotRemo (PS5 name SouthSideSim)

Have you had an issue with Single-player bought items?
Yes, i had bought, and won multiple cars and they’re all gone, and had fully upgraded my garage.

Have you had an issue with Multi-player bought items?
I had not played the multiplayer at all at this point.

Have you had an issue with Single-player progression?
Yes, I had made it past the 2nd qualifier, and started doing S level races on day 1 of week 3 and I was in my garage last when I turned the game off. Once I turned it back on it had rolled back to week 1 with only the first car I got at the beginning of the game.

Have you had an issue with Multiplayer progression?
No.

I have no clips before it rolled back but I can show my achievements, and where I am currently. 

Message 14 of 52 (3,167 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David KINGDROSIVE410
Console: PS5
Note: It appears this problem happens when my console begins to get warm, but not 100% sure.
Message 15 of 52 (3,066 Views)

Re: NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON CONSOLE

★★★ Newbie

It seems yo be a common problem just not everyone reporting the problem on here its annoying this has happened to me and my brother on different consoles,apart from that having the other bug that crashes your whole console.

Message 16 of 52 (3,056 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Macbani7u7 Honestly..my progress saved this time. PS5 crashed (Overheating) started back where I was recently at..no complaints here..I think problem has been resolved..but not 100%
Message 17 of 52 (3,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Hi
Please fix your game. Since Friday I have been having this issue where the game crashes and I lose all of my story progress. I even manually saved my game by editing and saving my wrap. This is frustrating

Using a PS5
Message 18 of 52 (3,008 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kingdrosive I’ve literally just had this problem, everything’s gone i have to start all over again!! What am I supposed to do ?
Message 19 of 52 (2,971 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA account name: Mody7ammod (PSN- Al-baqllawa
(this may be the same as your account name here, it may be different. If you're unsure, you can log into help.ea.com using the console login option to get to the linked account)

Have you had an issue with Single-player bought items?
Yes, i have lost all my progress, all my cars, my money, everything.

Have you had an issue with Multi-player bought items?

yes, i have just started playing multiplayer today, i got my mercedes a45 and upgraded it 

Have you had an issue with Single-player progression?
Yes, everything is lost quite literally 

Have you had an issue with Multiplayer progression?
Yes, i had money saved, new cars i was ready to enjoy the game but this happens now ?

If possible, could you provide a clip showing the last 2-3 minutes of a session before progress or items were purchased. To do this, you can upload to youtube and add a link here. If you don't want to make a public video, please send me a DM with the clip. 

Message 20 of 52 (2,967 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help