NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON CONSOLE

by Kingdrosive

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON CONSOLE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Just as the title states, has anyone experienced loss of progress when turning off PS5. It has happened to me twice. Deleted the game and now will redownload. Is it possibly a glitch or something?

Message 1 of 52 (6,936 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND NOT SAVING PROGRESS ON PS5

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Post marked as Solution for player visibility in order to Collect Information. Please read.

Thank you everyone for the info given so far. 

We have some questions and would appreciate if anyone can fill this. 
Please note this is for console players, if you're on PC please check out this thread.

Edit: Thank you, the info gathering has concluded. Thanks to everyone for the provided info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 52 (9,741 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I just experienced this! Ive been playing almost 10 hours and I start the game back up and it started me back at the beginning of the story mode. All my cars, money, and upgrades are gone

Message 2 of 52 (6,906 Views)

GAME PROGRESS MISSING

★★★ Novice

I have been playing NFS Unbound since early access release. Just fully upgraded my garage and started S level races. I go back to play and my game has been reset back to days before the first qualifier. Ive closed and restarted the game multiple times since where its starting me at now but all my saved data is gone. I’ve reinstalled, and tried to sync cloud data and nothing helps

Message 3 of 52 (6,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @Kingdrosive, after the redownloaded did it happen again?

@NotRemo, did it completely remove all progression or just roll back, also what platform are you on? 

Did this happene for your singel player progression or was it multiplayer progression? 

/Atic

Message 4 of 52 (6,895 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have deleted the game and re-downloaded it, but haven't been back on since redownloading really. I started the game this morning had I'm back in the beginning. Will retry again later today, but I'm not sure if it resolved the problem. Hopefully EA comes out with an update soon if the problem did not resolve. 

Message 5 of 52 (6,785 Views)

Re: Early access save game

★★★★★ Novice
@DragonsbladeUK Not to sure what that is. I am on PS5 as a reminder, not sure if that's PC stuff. I will say, ever since playing the game on Nov 29TH, the game has been glitchy since the start. My first issue was when an objective would come up such as drive to rallies garage, it would display on the screen, but no location would display on the map. The game definitely has some issues that need to be sorted. Nothing appears to be saving, but I will check later after work.
Message 6 of 52 (6,778 Views)

Re: Early access save game

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I originally started on single (Campaign/Story Mode) - But after losing progress I went to online. Then after turning off my console, I lost everything again. Like I said in one of my previous posts, I started the game over this morning and created another profile for online, which consisted of setting up a new character and modifying my car again and ETC...and turned off my PS5, and I didn't lose anything, but suspect it still may happen again once I really process again. I find it odd that I can not manually save anything. But what I do find interesting is that it did not start me all the way over on story mode, but I was past the current progress I'm at. Currently with that Nissan is 240sx I believe, that's the name of the car, when I had a Mitsubishi eclipse.
Message 7 of 52 (6,763 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I had just fully upgraded my garage and finished the 2nd qualifier, and it rolled me back to day 3 of week one

Message 8 of 52 (6,752 Views)

NFS: Unbound Not Saving (PS5)

★★★ Newbie

Just as the title states. My game isn’t saving progression. I created a wrap for myself as a pseudo solution to force it to save, however, upon reloading I found that my wrap was there before vanishing from my car and library after exiting the garage. I also can’t get past the first week because every time I take a break, it resets to the third day. 

Message 9 of 52 (6,727 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem , have started over 4 times already and did all that should “fix” the problems but it stills doesn’t.

i contacted ps support and will refund the game

we should get something in return for this 

Message 10 of 52 (6,678 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help