Re: NEED FOR SPEED NO LIMITS DOES NOT LOAD ON IPAD 2

by cata_micutu

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
EA need to address this issue with its Apple software since it's clearly not just iPad devices. I have a iPhone 6 and this just happened to me today, I've been playing this game problem free for a few weeks now and all of a sudden I open the app and it wouldn't load past the "need for speed no limits" screen. I tried everything from shutting down my phone to waiting a long time thinking it was downloading new content but nothing works.

Please let us know if there is a solution without deleting the app and losing all our data
Message 11 of 16 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same exact problem and with the exact same device so I think it might be a problem with one of the updates 

Message 12 of 16 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It seems Ea team doesn't care about this issue its been long time with a lot of users and no solution or respond at least !!
Message 13 of 16 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you log in to Game Center, if not do a home/on button hold down reset of your device (holding untl apple logo appears) and then log back into Game Center. NFS is stalling at the point where it tries to load Game Center, this fix will get it working again. It took me 3 hours this morning to get into the game, but I am back!

Message 14 of 16 (993 Views)

★★ Novice

I have an iPad 4 128 GB and after one of the updates the game BARELY runs any more. Are there published specs? No point installing if it's barely going to run. 

Message 15 of 16 (800 Views)

★ Novice

Fr me it does not run at all with the new XSMax... wasted a lot of money on this game which does not work now. 

Message 16 of 16 (752 Views)