NEED ASSISTANCE: ALC Not working!

by Ebsinth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NEED ASSISTANCE: ALC Not working!

★★ Novice

Anyone willing to help a fellow Apex player?

It seems my Advanced Looks Controls (ALC) is not working after switching to the new Logitech G502 Lightspeed. Maybe the G Hub (mouse macro platform) is overriding the ALC's?

Nothing seems to be registering as part of my sensitivity when i change anything from Yaw Speed to ADS Pitch, as well as the Extra Turn Yaws.

Please Help! Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6 (2,118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NEED ASSISTANCE: ALC Not working!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It seems the ALC is only applicable for console/controllers. The ALC may not work but atleast my ADS can be changed now. Somehow with Per Optic ADS Sensitivity didn't work. 

Solution (?):

Tried switching off Per Optic ADS Sensitivity and messed around with settings in the original ADS Sensitivity, then turning it back on helped. 

Thanks, I seem to have found my own solution. Correct me if I am wrong but ALC applies to controllers only..

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,988 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Ebsinth

I haven't used G Hub myself, so I'm not super familiar with it. Would it be possible to try temporarily uninstalling it to see if you notice that your ALC starts working again without it? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It seems to not work as well.

Funny because the G Hub is the base software for the mouse I bought. More so, when I play games like Call of Duty: Warzone, the game takes my mouse sensitivity input and stacks it with their own settings. ALC does not seem to work with my G Hub unfortunately, maybe even mouse?

I have tried uninstalling the program and the sensitivity just switches to it's default DPI speed.

Currently all of my sensitivity is on zero (being yaw and pitch) and it is still able to move my view being another weird thing.

Another thing i came across with some confusion was G Hub's "on-board profiles" which confused me. Maybe this has to do with something?

EDIT: Another mention is that the DPI for my mouse seems to be back to default after uninstalling it. But this is still very inconvenient especially not being able to raise my mouse sensitivity to a more optimal speed or be able to use my default mouse programming application..

Message 3 of 6 (2,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It seems I can adjust the mouse by changing the mouse sensitivity itself but the Pitch speed, as well as everything in Advanced Look Controls, remains unchangeable.

EDIT: This is actually happening to my friend who told me to get the mouse since he owns one too. It seems the ALC's only works with some mouses? Or it may be a programming error somewhere. I was able to use my old mouse with no problems with the ALC turned on. This happened ever since installation. Either way installed or uninstalled it gives me the single sensitivity speed.

Message 4 of 6 (2,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It seems the ALC is only applicable for console/controllers. The ALC may not work but atleast my ADS can be changed now. Somehow with Per Optic ADS Sensitivity didn't work. 

Solution (?):

Tried switching off Per Optic ADS Sensitivity and messed around with settings in the original ADS Sensitivity, then turning it back on helped. 

Thanks, I seem to have found my own solution. Correct me if I am wrong but ALC applies to controllers only..

Message 5 of 6 (1,989 Views)

Community Manager

@Ebsinth wrote:

Solution (?):

@Ebsinth 

I didn't even think about it at the time, but I believe that's the case. ALC is part of the controller settings, so it wouldn't apply to your mouse options. Thanks for the detailed posts you wrote up on this. I'm glad that you were able to figure out a solution!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,951 Views)