NBA live mobile really slow

by MrPando504

Original Post

NBA live mobile really slow

★ Novice

So my nba live mobile is really slow and laggy when i go on a seasons match or anything that has fans on,on shooting drills its fine,so right now you're thinking its you're phone well it can't be because it handles asphalt 8 really really well on high graphics and fifa mobile really well aswell

Message 1 of 13 (14,666 Views)

Re: NBA live mobile really slow

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, I have the same problem since long time. And the source problem is not my phone / not my free space on phone / not my internet quality / etc. The menu is acceptable with the speed, but in game it is really very slow performance. I have set the phone performance up to high level, but still the same problem. I can't make some deciding moves (steals, rebounds, blocks). NBA live mobile is really slow and laggy and need a repair with this performance issue. It would be nice if EA support could solve this long term issue. I have invested lots of money and want a good working game. Because I love this game. Thanks!

Message 2 of 13 (14,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine is like a slow motion, slower than that. please EA fix this right away. 

Message 3 of 13 (13,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and I know its not my phone EA needs to fix this 

Message 4 of 13 (12,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA really needs to fix this i tried deleting and getting back and it just wont work.

Message 5 of 13 (11,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I carry two phones. An iphone 7 and an iphone 6s. Before the reset, nba live mobile worked perfectly on both phones. After the reset though, it was going on slow motion on my iphone 6s. While it worked seamlessly on my iphone 7. I tried it on my ipad air2 as well. Yet again, slow motion. So i guess it must be at least in my case, the phone. My friend had the same experience. Ok in iphone 7. Slowmo on iphone 6 plus this time.
Message 6 of 13 (10,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Last seasons "season 1" work perfectly fine. This new update season 2 is extremely slow and laggy hope this is fixed soon
Message 7 of 13 (10,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The gameplay has been very slow since the '18 upgrade. It makes playing the game almost impossible. '17 worked just fine. Is there anything i can do to speed it up?
Message 8 of 13 (8,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did the same and it didn't work. My nephew has a 50 dollar tablet and his runs fine.
Message 9 of 13 (6,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes fix it please!!!
Message 10 of 13 (6,413 Views)