NBA live mobile"stamina problems"

by Supreethsupi

Original Post

NBA live mobile"stamina problems"

★★ Newbie

Hell iam supi, this is to tell you about an issue that is in game NBA live mobile which is stamina problem which is completely unwanted,watching ad sometimes doesnt work and the regeneration of stamina is very slow and the cost fpr a single game is very high otherwose one best solution for this issue is make wathwatc ad available for all te free so no problem in stamina i feel many players are fraustrated by this reason amd left the game so i came up with this topic pls EA fix this

Message 1 of 8 (2,137 Views)

Re: NBA live mobile"stamina problems"

★★★★★ Newbie

my NBA live mobile dont have "watch ads" i tried reinstall and still dont have ads watching

Message 2 of 8 (1,864 Views)

Community Manager

@R3F0RG3T Have you ever had ads on that device? Can I check if your phone's language is English, and what region you're in?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 8 (1,836 Views)

★★ Novice

I played NBA for about forty days and ads were working just fine but about a week ago they disappeared so what is happing now?

I'm from Egypt if you're asking about the region

Message 4 of 8 (1,797 Views)

Community Manager

Are they completely gone or are you getting fewer now? As I understand it, ad availability may vary over time, even if it's been regular for a while. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,790 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes sometimes i get to watch about 9 or 10 ads, I figured out that I have to wait about an hour to watch another 10 but it doesn't show up no matter how long I waited but maybe after 2 days or something it shows up again but this is not good it's really annoying , is there anything I can do to solve it?
Message 6 of 8 (1,782 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, I don't think so. Hypothetically a device restart might help if the ads are throttled by a glitch on the system, but it sounds like you might be gathering all of the available ads for now. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 8 (1,764 Views)

★★ Novice
Nothing happened till now , is there going to be a solution to this or what?
Message 8 of 8 (1,697 Views)