Re: GAME CRASHES RIGHT WHEN I CLICK ON THE APP

by Tinanappi

Original Post

Re: Game crashing after update

★★★ Newbie

im experiencing that problem too from where country are you guys? I'm from Philippines

Message 41 of 52 (2,327 Views)

★★ Novice
Brasil
Message 42 of 52 (2,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Indonesia
Message 43 of 52 (2,311 Views)

★ Novice
USA
Message 44 of 52 (2,278 Views)

Automatically get closed after the maintenance

★ Novice
When I try to play the game nba live mobile, it will automatically get closed..
And about 90 percent of the members in group got the same problem..
Message 45 of 52 (2,180 Views)

i cant accses Nba live mobile

★★★ Newbie

helo Ea Team today when im trying to log to Nba Live mobile the gam edont access it close imidiatly ....i don tknow the raison please if you can fix my problem plus i want to say the game its slomotion game play not fast like the 1st session thant you for your time best team Standard smile

Message 46 of 52 (2,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Russia
Message 47 of 52 (2,129 Views)

GAME CRASHES RIGHT WHEN I CLICK ON THE APP

★★★ Newbie
Whenever i click on the app, the loading screen comes up with all the logos of nba teams, but then the app automatically closes. i had full wifi and full signal. i tried using data. i tried everything. i restarted my phone and nothing happened. i deleted the app and re-downloaded it and nothing happened. i'm an admin in my league and i'm gunna get kicked because i can't get on the game and it's one of the best leagues in the entire game. do something to fix this ea, you have one job with this game. keep it going and fun for the people. it's fun, but nobody can get on the game.
Message 48 of 52 (2,095 Views)

Community Manager

The most recent version of the game (2.1.1 for Android users) should resolve this issue for all players.

Either manually update the game or let any available update be installed and you should be good to go.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 49 of 52 (4,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And for ios users? Madden keep crashing, nba live mobile keep crashing.....we are missing all the live events for example: harden swag

Message 50 of 52 (2,055 Views)