NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

by di_kej5435

Original Post

Re: My account was banned nba live mobile

★★★ Newbie
Me too bro whats the problem ea? I really love your game but you banned my account i just want to play and to get stronger and so plz unbanned our ACCOUNTS!! If you unbanned our accounts i would be really happyStandard smileStandard smile
Message 20 of 144 (2,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too.

Message 21 of 144 (2,827 Views)

Why did i get banned on nba live mobile

★★★ Newbie
I was playing season and then i did not pay attention and my phone turned off
Afterwards i reentered nba live and i was banned
Message 22 of 144 (2,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem !!! I just log in the nba live normally then suddenly it was show on a notification "Sorry... Your account was banned ......." as that moment i was want to deleted the game but i think about all my work had give in it . So i hope ad fix the prob ??? Pretty please ????

Message 23 of 144 (2,795 Views)

My NBA Mobile account suddenly got banned!?

★★ Novice

Umm hi guys.I was doing season games,need 2 more to get that Russel.I went to take a sh.t and I put it on autoplay to finish a quater.
When I came back,it says account banned.Can you please check it because I dedicated myself so much to this game and I'm loving and I know that I didn't know anything wrong,been playing for a long time.

ID : keno21

Message 24 of 144 (2,659 Views)

My NBA Mobile account suddenly got banned?

★★ Novice

Umm hi guys.I was doing season games,need 2 more to get that Russel.I went to take a sh.t and I put it on autoplay to finish a quater.
When I came back,it says account banned.Can you please check it because I dedicated myself so much to this game and I'm loving and I know that I didn't know anything wrong,been playing for a long time.

ID : keno21

Message 25 of 144 (2,620 Views)

How can get back my banned account in nba live?

★★★ Newbie
Plzz how can i get my banned account pllzzz
Message 26 of 144 (2,251 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too
Message 27 of 144 (2,756 Views)

Acc banned on nba mobile live for no reason.

★★★ Novice
got banned while playing on 060417 .game crashed while playing and if i was correct it was when the game timer changed its daily objective rewards.came back and acc was banned for no reason ,pls reply ASAP EA. was using the account linked to google/gmail
Message 28 of 144 (2,238 Views)

★★★ Novice
My account was banned too am really sad for this ...
Message 29 of 144 (2,605 Views)