Re: NBA Live mobile- can't login my account

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Live mobile- can't login my account

★★★ Newbie

I was just having difficulty with ads because they are not available so i opened this site to find solution and someone wrote to log out your account and i just did now i can't login with my google account and i am so much sad rn because i am so much in to this game and i can't even play now. Kindly please solve this matter, i was excited to buy new players today but this happened :'(. Plz help me. 

I have attached a screen shot of what is appearing when i am trying to login. 

Plz help. I am from asia.

Message 1 of 2 (688 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
@Hasnainwick Hey there, we're sorry to hear about the inconvenience, as you've mentioned you were logging in to your Google account, I assume you've progress saved in the Google account.

Now I read that you just logged out, I'd want you to reinstall the game too if that's possible, might help to get into the account . Also clear your cache and restart your device.

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (665 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@Hasnainwick Hey there, we're sorry to hear about the inconvenience, as you've mentioned you were logging in to your Google account, I assume you've progress saved in the Google account.

Now I read that you just logged out, I'd want you to reinstall the game too if that's possible, might help to get into the account . Also clear your cache and restart your device.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 2 (666 Views)