Re: NBA Live fails to connect to server

by BenJudah81

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I have this same issue mine stops at 13%... What's the solution???  I tried EVERYTHING I! Please help!

Message 21 of 69 (1,436 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im getting the same error message now and the latest update will not upload.  It stops at 13% tried everything... This is very frustrating. 

Message 22 of 69 (1,432 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im getting the same error message now and the latest update will not upload.  It stops at 13% tried everything... This is very frustrating. Now I can't use online features.  

Message 23 of 69 (1,432 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been having this issue since last Tuesday.  This is ridiculous.  Stops at the same 13% EVERY TIME!!

Message 24 of 69 (1,421 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Fiendizzle@BenJudah81 & @tonec216,

My apologies for not picking this up sooner. Would you mind trying some basic connectivity troubleshooting steps as we've had very little reports on this we want to make sure everything is in order.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 25 of 69 (1,396 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything you have suggested and everything that anyone else has suggested.  Nothing works.  

Message 26 of 69 (1,369 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. Tried everything instructed to. I can still connect to the server for NBA Live 18 but not 19. 

Message 27 of 69 (1,363 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I saw online that they have a new update today for the game but hadn't had the chance to see if it would update. Hope it works!
Message 28 of 69 (1,358 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for trying out those troubleshooting steps folks, can you let me know if you notice anything else with the newly released patch today? It might help push through the previous update:
Roger.png
Message 29 of 69 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this did not fix it at all. i bought the game on my system and it wouldnt get past 12%. deleted and redown loaded the game 3 times. reset my router multiple times. went out and bought an ethernet cord, didnt help at all. so i just went out and bought the game on disk and i still have the same problem. rebuilt my data base on my ps4, same problem when i boot up the game. I cannot do anything online without these in game updates. i dont know what to do at this point. cant get a refund for digital download because i have 1 trophy for the game. please heeeeelp!!!!

Message 30 of 69 (1,339 Views)