NBA Live Mobile will not launch

by Player_oldl6vhi

Original Post

NBA Live Mobile will not launch

★★★ Newbie

The game will not launch from Google Play or from just accessing the game app in the app screen.  When I try to launch the game, the EA symbol comes up then I am automatically returned to the previous screen I was on.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and performed a software update last night.  After the update was finished, I was able to launch the game via google play.  When I finished playing I powered off my phone, In the morning I powered up my phone and tried to launch the app via google play without success.  I then tried to launch the game from the app itself without success.  I have cleared app cache, forced stopped the game.  I tired to clear Play store history.  I restarted my phone.  I powered down and restarted my phone.  All without success and the same end result.  I have not uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Don't really want to do that.  I even pressed the lower volume button and the power button at the same time.  The app will still not launch.  Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (568 Views)

Re: NBA Live Mobile will not launch

★★★ Newbie

It has been two days and i still can't launch the app!  What is going on EA?  Does anyone read these posts?

Message 2 of 2 (525 Views)