NBA Live Mobile Service is inaccessible

by jaeden728

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Live Mobile Service is inaccessible

★★★ Newbie

When I opened my nba live mobile today it said my mobile account’s service was inaccessibility and it told me to go to this website

Message 1 of 7 (10,119 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NBA Live Mobile Service is inaccessible

Community Manager

@jaeden728

Are you having trouble logging in to your NBA Live Mobile account and receive an error message? If so, please try just logging in again.  

Should the error remain, please check the error messages below and proceed as advised:

• If you get the error message "The account you are attempting to use has been banned", please contact us under lets_talk@ea.com by following this article.
  • If you get the error message "Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connection. Please visit answers.ea.com and search for Madden mobile", please try resetting your router or switching to a different network before logging in again.

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (10,012 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jaeden728

Are you having trouble logging in to your NBA Live Mobile account and receive an error message? If so, please try just logging in again.  

Should the error remain, please check the error messages below and proceed as advised:

• If you get the error message "The account you are attempting to use has been banned", please contact us under lets_talk@ea.com by following this article.
  • If you get the error message "Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connection. Please visit answers.ea.com and search for Madden mobile", please try resetting your router or switching to a different network before logging in again.

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (10,013 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

why whe in open my NBA Live Mobile Game there's always appears "Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connection. Please visit answers.ea.com and search for NBA LIVE." how can I play?

Message 3 of 7 (8,597 Views)

Community Manager

@Diesta_Charmaine Hi! Have you ever been able to play on that device?

Are you using wifi or mobile data? Can you try restarting your device and see if anything changes? 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (8,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes.wifi.no!

Message 5 of 7 (7,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine has been saying "oops something went wrong try again" 

But nothing is happening ive emailed (which you guys have not responded at all)and im getting pissed because that account has so much progress on it it 

Message 6 of 7 (7,019 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Barry, I have been trouble accessing Nba live mobile when I am at home using wifi. I’ve been getting “Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connection. Please visit answers.ea.com and search for Nba mobile", I have already reset both my router and my mobile device but have not had any success. Do you have any other advice as to how I can go about solving this?

Thanks in advance,

Ron

Message 7 of 7 (6,657 Views)